Some reaction for a new season?

AndreaAndrea Member Posts: 360
Hey NML family! Some reaction?...it's a good start?
Maybe I wrong but from the last of 8 season to a new episode there is a jump of around one year?
Enjoy! Andrea

Comments

• marie1980marie1980 Member Posts: 80
    Yes there's a time jump of about 18 months, I thought it was an amazing start, great look and feel to it,glad some horror and threat from walkers has been brought back,love new title sequence. Very promising start.☺☺☺
    Andrea
  • AndreaAndrea Member Posts: 360
    edited October 10
    I agree! in the past seasons the predominant presence of the walkers had been lost a little! beginning that promises conflicting scenarios! great for the public
    marie1980
  • WiushiWiushi Member Posts: 64
    Looks like the groups are splitting apart. Rick's going to die. Maggie will probably leave as well, but in a way that allows her to come back. What kind of leader will Darrell be? I want to know where that helicopter comes from. Keeps me watching, sometimes more than once. Looking for clues.
  • AndreaAndrea Member Posts: 360
    @Wiushi exact! .... my biggest doubt right now is to know what happened to Dwight! ... or I missed something? ... that final scene convinces me little for the future of the group
  • marie1980marie1980 Member Posts: 80
    Just watched episode 2,I think Aaron looks just like Rick from the comics .Another great episode ,loving this season ☺☺☺
    Andrea