Ricks mace.

Is rick getting into tailoring?
On a serious note, if new rick is a scout shouldn't this be a scout weapon?
Kaz

Comments

• KazKaz Community Manager Posts: 1,062
    Firekid said:

Is rick getting into tailoring?

On a serious note, if new rick is a scout shouldn't this be a scout weapon?

- Hahaha. Yes.
    - We do have some weapons like "Daryl's Diamond Knife" or the "Savior Axe" which Rick carries around everywhere in the show and those can't be equipped on Rick and Daryl too. So in order to make this weapon suitable for Rick, we would have to make him a Bruiser, which is kinda distant from the character. So answering your question, Rick won't be able to equip Rick's Mace. :p
    Firekid
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,357
    Kaz said:

. So in order to make this weapon suitable for Rick, we would have to make him a Bruiser, which is kinda distant from the character.

Oh really?

😜🤣

Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

warlordfKazEl_Sargeromeo
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 1,762
    edited October 10
    It's true, he's a terrible shot with his pistol. He missed Negan how many times? Then just went into brawl mode. #RickBruiser
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    KazDanski_46Jadenromeo
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,835
    ATLAS-Z said:

It's true, he's a terrible shot with his pistol. He missed Negan how many times? Then just went into brawl mode. #RickBruiser

He's can't hit anything it seems

Remember this scene
    Shooting at Negan through the metal fence with an automatic rifle
    Negan was standing still right in front of him

That's the moment I knew the show was over for me
    It was so ridiculous, I lost interest

Mad Canada Guild needs one player. See our guild post here. Thanks.
    Mad Canada guild post is here
    romeo
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 411
    For those who bought this, how are they liking it? I was tempted but after only using Morgan's staff/hockey stick forever, its damn tough to go back to only hitting 1 enemy on a normal attack. TR on a bruiser weapon was the only thing that gave me a slight pause, but it wasn't enough for me.
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,835
    No interest at all in that mace
    Morgan's staff rules!
    Mad Canada Guild needs one player. See our guild post here. Thanks.
    Mad Canada guild post is here
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,083
    Yeah it's rare that I might ever get a kill with my bruiser, he mostly takes the hits and charges up whilst the others kill so TR not a big draw for me. If it arced like the staff it would have been a 100% buy. I'll take my chances on getting a normal weapon with gold razor/concussion or wait to see if they release a staff with the trait on it :smile:
    Forever Wild Walking B)
    1RisShadowaceAzaafr99
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 411
    WellyLuga said:

Yeah it's rare that I might ever get a kill with my bruiser, he mostly takes the hits and charges up whilst the others kill so TR not a big draw for me. If it arced like the staff it would have been a 100% buy. I'll take my chances on getting a normal weapon with gold razor/concussion or wait to see if they release a staff with the trait on it :smile:

Ya hear that @Kaz, make it arced and take my money damnit! :-)
    WellyLugaEl_Sarge
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 719
    Yep @kaz I've got 25 quid just sat there waiting for it! But could you do in about a months time when I've got my survivors up a level?
  • mik81mik81 Member Posts: 360
    With that mace you can, (45%) of the times, stun any level walker and maybe crit on it and if you kill have a chance to reduce the walker counter. If he is still alive(crit or not), he will be stunned. With morgan staff you do aoe damage, but stuns aren't possible at high RSLs and you will be doing body shot damage. Razor can change quite a bit the way we play with bruisers... PS and razor may be a decent crit, that can reduce threat... It is hard to say.