I lost the progress of this week on my account

mimicamimica Member Posts: 326
First thing I want to point out my game was saved/linked to my Google account I always make sure of that.

After the issue of be stuck on the loading screen last Friday, I uninstalled/reinstalled the app and got my progress to were I was, this morning I got the compensation gift (ss below) and I stated to play normally to take advantage of it, I needed 16 millions of supplies to upgrade my workshop so I farmed like hell to get it, the day past normally I got a bunch of stuff from this weekend event until that during a mission the game kicked me out and the issue of be stuck on the loading screen happened again (ss below) I said ok this has to be a joke, I close the App and give a minute before to try again didn't work, pushed reload a couple of times and nothing, I close and open a last time before to uninstall/reinstall again but this time the game seems that's going to open, finally open and what is my surprise I LOST ALL MY F** PROGRESS, I freak out close the App and I uninstall/reinstall hoping that when the game asks me to load my account I will get my progress back but no, I lost not only what I did today, I lost at least what I did a couple of days back too, today I was sharing screenshots (I'll add them to this post) with stuff that I was getting from the event so I've a good idea of what I had on my account that now is gone, how can I lost my progress, this is so frustrating @Kaz @zbot

What I've noticed that I've lost
- The compensation gift of 3 days of gas and xp
- 16 millions of supplies farmed today
- +110 phones
- 1 leg fragment, 5 leg components, no idea of how many epic, I didn't count those
- The upgrade to lv25 of my Abraham, my assault and my shooter (this is how I know that I lost at least the last 2 days of progress)
- A bunch of lv25 weapons and armors gathered from today and during the week in the tg shop and challenge rewards
- My stars in challenge, I'll add an ss from tonight where in my screen shows that I've 544 star and in one of my guildmate shows that I've 1264

This is what I've noticed at the moment of made this post, I hope/wish/request/demand that I can get my progress back

IGN: Mímica
Guild: Mavericks OG
Player Level: 69

Comments

• mimicamimica Member Posts: 326
    Evidence that I received the gift and farmed the 16m of supplies
    Evidence of the difference of stars that shows my screen and the screen of my guildmates, ss was taken at the same time
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    Wow!
    This is the most painful thread I've ever read. I wish you all the best @mimica !!!
    I hope they can sort something out for you.

My best words;
    I'd be extremely upset of this happen to me but try to remember it's a game & if the worst outcome happens remind yourself of what's most important, your health, family etc.

I know that must seem difficult atm. I truly wish you all the very best!!! I have my fingers crossed for you.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    Kick_assmimicaSCBMA
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    @mimica
    Sorry to hear that. It seems pretty bad.

I’m going to check and I’ll let you know what we find as soon as possible
    TJSTroublemakerNarnia
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,207
    Hang in there @mimica

Super @kaz will fix it!

(yes I'm pressuring lol)
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    Kick_assmimica
  • SaraCPWSaraCPW Member Posts: 21
    Same thing happened to me, but to a way less extreme! I lost a day and half of stars, a few radios and all the time spent on upgrading some equipment. I feel you on frustration level. Sorry you lost so much!
    mimica
    Update:

46hrs passed by with no response from support and 2 msg from @Kaz 36hrs ago

I really thought that they would give me back the boosters so I could keep playing during this event, with just getting the half of the stuff that I lost, I could've been less mad and frustrated like I am now, I was very naive thinking that I would get my progress back, I'll be lucky if I get an apologies message with a shitty compensation that will never be enough to compensate what I lost and what I could've get during the 48hrs of this event that I also lost
    > @TJS said:
    > Wow!
    > This is the most painful thread I've ever read. I wish you all the best @mimica !!!
    > I hope they can sort something out for you.
    >
    > My best words;
    > I'd be extremely upset of this happen to me but try to remember it's a game & if the worst outcome happens remind yourself of what's most important, your health, family etc.
    >
    > I know that must seem difficult atm. I truly wish you all the very best!!! I have my fingers crossed for you.

Thanks for your message, I'll probably see the value of your words with the pass of the days
    TJS
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,030
    That really sucks - I hope they will do something about this after the weekend... though I think they should have someone for emergencies like this.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    Troublemaker
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,207
    mimica said:

Update:

46hrs passed by with no response from support and 2 msg from @Kaz 36hrs ago

I really thought that they would give me back the boosters so I could keep playing during this event, with just getting the half of the stuff that I lost, I could've been less mad and frustrated like I am now, I was very naive thinking that I would get my progress back, I'll be lucky if I get an apologies message with a shitty compensation that will never be enough to compensate what I lost and what I could've get during the 48hrs of this event that I also lost

I feel the rage my friend! No words can ease your pain.
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    mimica
  • JechumJechum Member Posts: 58
    @Kaz Any update on resolution? Or will that be handled in private?
    mimica
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    We are in touch with the ones affected already. We'll investigate it further now that everybody is at the office and after that, the players will be compensated accordingly to how much they've lost.

It seems somehow related to the bundles sent and only 3 players got affected so far, so we should be able to find a pattern among the cases.

The ones affected will be hearing from us in the following days.

Sorry for the trouble and thanks for the attention.
    TJSTroublemakerJaden
  • Bill_ZRTBill_ZRT Member Posts: 1,389
    @mimica - very sorry to hear of your troubles.

Did I understand correctly that you farmed 16 million supplies in a day? If so... want to borrow my account??

Seriously though, I hope the support team can sort this out for you.
    Everyone’s got two wolves inside them. One is anger, envy, pride. The other…truth, kindness. Every day they tear each other apart.
    But it’s not the better wolf that wins. It’s the one you feed.

Contact [email protected] or send @Bill_ZRT a message to join DTP today!

mimica
    > @Bill_ZRT said:
    > @mimica - very sorry to hear of your troubles.
    >
    > Did I understand correctly that you farmed 16 million supplies in a day? If so... want to borrow my account??
    >
    > Seriously though, I hope the support team can sort this out for you.

16 millions in less than 12hrs to be precisely, with the jackpot was pretty quickly tbh not as quick like they vanished from my account tho... And no, with my cursed account I've enough.