Please move THAT button

It's not GREAT if you quickly autopilot click and you unintentionally spend a shit load of gold :anguished:

Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
jimmorrison369psychwolf

Comments

• bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,127
    Support is aware of this and this is on to do list i believe.

It's the thing with the upgrade trait button also.

But then in the particular case you've shared, this is already a confirmation button, meaning that you actually have to click twice in order to get it.
  • mongo_nine_one_onemongo_nine_one_one Member Posts: 238
    Errr...

Nothing is by chance...

There is a reason and purpose, for everything under the sun... ( taken from the Bible )

There is no crying in “ Walking Dead No Mans Land “ ( concept paraphrased, taken from a Baseball movie... )

Sigh...

zeekdog
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    edited October 2018
    bladgier said:

But then in the particular case you've shared, this is already a confirmation button, meaning that you actually have to click twice in order to get it.

That's what I mean about autopilot clicking. When I log to do stuff very ASAP. The only thing I'm doing by clicking twice is to hit the "Great" button to close the modal. There is no intended confirmation to spend gold by double clicking.

They made it so the quickest way to get the modal off the screen is to tap twice. So it's fair comment to flag it up, as this was raised by others months ago and has not been sorted.

It's not even a functionality change really, just a tweak to the layout.

@Kaz - any news on when/ if this is being improved?

Edit: fair enough I explained order of events wrong. The intent is to collect goods using TG, and when there is insufficient TG, it's replaced by the crippling Gold cost instead.
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.