Unable to level up past 60

I have 103 more 1247 about of 1350 BP left to level up my Council to 20. Other than the walker pit, which would give me 43 and which I don't want to level up because I have no desire to play that part of the game, I have nothing left to build or upgrade. Am I just done playing now? Not much point in continuing if I cannot progress further, which is disappointing, because I am still really enjoying the game.

Best Answers

• ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Posts: 3,391
    Accepted Answer
    Outpost raids against you cause no loss of Trade Goods.
    Outpost raids against others cause no loss of Trade Goods to them.

It is not possible to exclude yourself from being raided.
    You can however choose never to raid, but then you never get the extra Trade Goods.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

Answers

• bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,682
    You must upgrade your walker pit if you're willing to reach max lvl player. There's no going around. It.
    TJS
  • Rars_Coffin1Rars_Coffin1 Member Posts: 4
    Thank you very much for answering! Is there a way to turn off outpost altogether once you have upgraded? I have never been a fan of PVP. I prefer to work together in Clans and the like. I also have been hoarding supplies for a long time and have no desire to lose them all. :) Thank you for taking the time to help me, I appreciate it!
    Thank you, ShadowAce, I had no idea that raids did not steal your trade goods! May I ask then, what is the advantage to defending strongly? Would it be better for other players for you to leave your defenders at very low levels?
  • SCBMASCBMA Member Posts: 2,109
    @Rars_Coffin1
    Upgrade your walker pit but never “publish” your outpost map. This will keep that part of the game closed off for you. You can’t raid and no one can raid you.
    Rars_Coffin1
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,391
    The purpose of a strong defense is that you can gain influence points if you're defense is successful, as well as you won't lose influence.

When raided, you can lose points, end with zero loss zero gain, or gain influence.

This allows you to climb the ladder quicker if you do make raids.

Each x1000 influence you have at the end of the cycle will increase the Trade Goods you receive for that cycle.

Hope that makes sense.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

Rars_Coffin1
    That all sounds great, I will start upgrading the pit and decide what to do after that. Thank you, everyone!
    WellyLugaSCBMAShadowaceAz