Opposing forces

Some strategy on this one? I'm finding it difficult at higher RSL. Overwatch and interrupt don't really seem to be a great option against the freemen and then there's the wall of fatties and armored to get past after the gate. Should I ignore the freemen and try to go the top path to open the gate asap?

Comments

• psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 933
    Gave it a go again with Sasha, assault and shooter. Got slaughtered by the freemen.
  • sligoemsligoem Member Posts: 320
    edited October 2018
    I am using Jesus, Michonne, and third warrior. I stay back to avoid sparring with freemen to maintain full health until first spawn hoping for lucky board where freemen attack walkers left of gate. I move all three warriors to bottom gate. I open gate and hold two warriors in position in order to move all three survivors to exit on same turn. Doesn’t always work, and not perfect, but getting 1 or 2 stars on RSL 34 rounds. Hopefully someone else has a more sound strategy.
    (edit spelling)
    psychwolf
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,399
    At high level it becomes less about killing the freemen and just simply about getting to the finish by any way you can! I rode my luck a little on this one as a struggle with a tank is game over :lol:

Forever Wild Walking B)
    psychwolfsligoemmsapaevimacharlie
    I'll give that a go next attempt @sligoem
    I realize luck can be a big factor in being able to slip through and freeman behavior
    sligoem
    Nice @WellyLuga
    Gives me a good visual on placement!
    WellyLugasligoem
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,399
    > @psychwolf said:
    > Nice @WellyLuga
    > Gives me a good visual on placement!

Thanks! Yeah it doesn't go exactly like that every time, you have to improvise a little as the raider/walker positions will be different every time. I like to take Michonne along because of the class bonus and sometimes you need to kill a normal walker on the way through :smile:
    Forever Wild Walking B)
    sligoem