Hospital Queue. Healing Priority.

Not sure if this has been suggested before. But it would be a nice feature to allow us to rearrange our Hospital Queue.

When the Queue is long, and a guy really needs a quick patch (2 minutes), and its currently healing people for 2 hrs. Moving the 2 minutes guy up the chain can be useful.

bladgieranthony172psychwolfShadowaceAzR2runfastBill_ZRTTCBRITORobbo70Artminiusjimmorrison369ATLAS-ZCronusFuriousMoldovanShayHaBurmeliinis

Comments

• bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,956
    Yeah it has been suggested.

I'd like to have that option, not sure if it's possible to be done thought.
    TJSWalkerRonTCBRITO
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    edited October 2018
    @WalkerRon

Was asked for further back than I even began playing. It was part of a decent list back in April 2016.
    Novalin said:

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/9079/long-list-of-ideas

#10 Hospital queue. Often I find some of my key characters being in the back of the hospital queue, waiting to be healed, behind in line weaker survivors. But what if the hospital gains the ability at X level to allow the player to sort the order of the queue?

Many of the suggestions made in the first 2 posts in the thread are still hanging in the ether.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

WalkerRon
  • GoogGaggs2GoogGaggs2 Member Posts: 7
    This is still a great idea.
    ShadowWalkerfearofthedarkTCBRITO
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,528
    Seems like a simple fix, would be a nice addition @Fluxxx

Agree
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    TroublemakerTCBRITOSnackelm
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,207
    The waiting time and healing costs are unreal.

This has been overlooked for too much time already.
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    TCBRITOSnackelm
  • SnackelmSnackelm Member Posts: 20
    Je pense qu'une place de 4x4 en moins pourrait libéré une place dans notre refuge, et on pourrait créer via le monument au mort, un personnage Survivaliste !
    Un personnage Bonus qui passe incognito quand tu es en grand danger !
    Il pourrait déposer un explosif ou bombe , ou même jeter une grenade pour nous sauver la peau ...!
    Il serait recouvert de sang de Zombie, et on ne pourrait l'utiliser qu'une seule fois par map ..!
    Évidemment, on pourrait l'améliorer, afin que l'étendue des dégâts augmentent !
    ( Plus de cases de dégâts, un souffle de déflagration circulaire ou rectangulaire,. Selon l'explosif utilisé ) !
    Ils se déplace incognito, et si on y utilisé la Furie (🌟 verte), il jette sa grenade ou dépose son explosif et retourne directement à son point de départ !
    L'explosion se déclenche le tour d'après, ou un autre personne de notre équipe devra tirer dessus ....!
    Merci
    !