• ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,391
    She has potential in my eyes.

Good luck on #5!
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

Gislene
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 503
    I would too. Not crazy about def stance but iron skin/retaliate/punish is perfect!
    Gislene
  • WiushiWiushi Member Posts: 72
    It would help if the last trait was strong arm.
    Gislenefearofthedark
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,399
    Since the introduction of badges I've not been a big fan of defensive stance. Still, worth a punt IMO. I'd be hoping for dodge or lucky for the 5th.
    Forever Wild Walking B)
    Gislene
  • GisleneGislene Member Posts: 12
    Guys, did badges work on outpost defenders, yes or not? I've found post saying yes and no... I in doubt: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/29242/do-badges-help-outpost-defenders
    Thanx people! She got "lucky" as her 5th trait, i think it's fine for concussion
    BWils
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,399
    Badges don't work on defenders. Congrats on lucky! Only missing dodge but you can find an armour with that :smile:
    Forever Wild Walking B)
    Gislene
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,391
    @Gislene

Straight from @Kaz:
    SCBMA said:
    When are badges going to be fixed to work on outpost defenders? Is this on the "to do" or the "we don't care" list?
    Hm, the problem there I would say that it was maybe not well communicated, so not really a bug. So I would put in the "it's not planned" list, WHICH is not the same as the "we don't care" list. We do care!
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

Gislene
  • TheKingTheKing Member Posts: 66
    I just made this guy :) .I is worth it to be pink?
    psychwolfanthony172JadenGislene
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 941
    I would advise you to dump all you have in him. Does not matter what last trait is. The bruisers serve a major role I certain maps and are your shileds. This one I got wanted luck as fifth but dodge will do.
    Gislene
  • GisleneGislene Member Posts: 12
    @avelardez her 5th trait was lucky! Haha nice bruiser you have there! Thx she's really a nice shield, mainly when enters in Def stance
  • Mgoff54Mgoff54 Member Posts: 145
    I think you should invest in her
  • PicPic Member Posts: 587
    Invest! What @avelardez said
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 638
    edited November 2018
    Lucky is a great pull for her 5th. Helps with Concussion and when you're rolling her with Sasha/Morgan/Michonne at higher levels. Congrats!

[Edited for better scope]