Rosita Revenge Assault attack inconsistent.

WalkerRonWalkerRon Member Posts: 288
So what is the exact rule for Rosita's Revenge attack in terms of what target gets hit.

I've noticed that when she gets hit, sometimes, her attack will hit other targets in addition to the one that attacked her.

But in some other cases, she only hits the one that attack her but there are other targets that should have been hit by the assault attack arc of the weapon.

It's very inconsistent.

I think if she's going to fire her weapon, everything in the arc should get hit. doesn't make sense for a semi automatic weapon to be selective when it's got an arc range.

If this is a bug, then maybe move it to bug report and get it fixed! Thanks.

psychwolf

Comments

• ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,391
    Does this not seem to be the same behavior as when an assault makes a Defensive Stance? Sometimes it hits multiple incoming walkers, sometimes just 1.

I've long been confused by that. It's why I hate using "next turn" with assaults in play, you never can know if it will shoot the incoming or allow it to walk right in and smack someone.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

WalkerRon
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,391
    Oh, and not just Rosita, my survivor assault that has Revenge also sees this same, sometimes she shoots many when a friend is hit, sometimes only the one.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

WalkerRon
  • KratosKratos Member Posts: 263
    I have seen this also and always thought it was odd. Same if a hunter is in overwatch and hits the incoming walker but not the 2 right behind it.
    Part of the MAVERICKS Guild Family
    WalkerRon
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,024
    **Cough** retaliate **cough**

Sorry, it was making me twitch.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    TJS
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,024
    edited October 2018
    A bit of testing and I think I figured this out.

OVERWATCH:
    If an enemy meets the requirements to trigger overwatch, the space they occupy is targeted, and any enemies that were within that exact path or target area BEFORE you hit overwatch will be targeted. Meaning, enemies that were outside the target zone but moved into it won't be targeted, even tho it looks like your survivor should be shooting them.

RETALIATE:
    basically the same, your survivor will attack the square occupied by the enemy who triggered the retaliate attack, and any enemies who started the turn (before moving) who fell within the area will be targeted.

Edit to add

LINE OF SIGHT:
    Keep in mind, if an enemy started the turn out of sight (behind a bush or car etc) they won't be targeted.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    DoTakShadowaceAzGrady