Would you invest in this shooter?

Would you invest tokens into bradley?
I like his traits but he is missing sureshot and marksman.

And i also have charles b

Thanks for your input
hunter_x

Comments

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,323
    Yeah I agree. I think at the very least you want marksman and ruthless. Sure shot, lucky, vigilant and revenge are all nice traits for a shooter. Dodge and iron skin if you want a more defensive, all round build.
    Forever Wild Walking B)
    TJShunter_xjbleroi
  • HuttSlayer23HuttSlayer23 Member Posts: 151
    Without marksman, i wouldn’t spend any more tokens on him. I would level him up to keep him for Distance missions.
    psychwolfjbleroi
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 902
    I wanted a straight up killer as my next shooter but I invested in Vicky when I should have invested in Annette. Annette has lucky instead of dodge. Oh well.
  • jbleroijbleroi Member Posts: 20
    ok thanks again for all your input..
    i will keep him and wont spend much tokens. and waiting for that unicorn to pass by
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 481
    Sorry to tap on, I have been looking for a shooter with revenge ever since the launch. Should I continue to wait for that special one or is this one pinkable?
    I wished he had marksman instead of iron skin.
    edited November 2018
    @Steeboon I think unless you're desperate I would wait. I have an 8* shooter with marksman, sureshot, revenge, ruthless and iron skin. Oh how I wish I could have lucky instead of iron skin. She obviously has 3 damage/crit damage badges and is a one hit struggle from RSL30 and up so she may as well have 4 traits. I think you'll miss marksman.
    Forever Wild Walking B)
    Steeboon
    @WellyLuga I do have this other shooter but I would like to try out one with revenge.
    Yeah revenge is awesome. Nice shooter! Similar to mine though, dodge/iron skin are a bit wasted on a survivor you do everything you can to not let take damage :smile:
    Forever Wild Walking B)
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 886
    @Steeboon I pretty much agree with @WellyLuga that you'll miss marksman and that iron skin and/or dodge end up as a wasted trait on a big hitting shooter. That being said you have 4 solid traits so I'm not sure I'd say token fodder because you could be waiting until the next ice age to get lucky/marksman/ruthless/revenge and some acceptable 5th trait. Between Kyle and Dieana below I've had better success with Kyle over time as I've advanced them pretty much together. I though I'd really like having iron skin on her but the more I played the more I gravitated to 3 damage/crit damage badges for my top shooters. At high levels her iron skin does nothing for her. I'd have to put 3 damage reduction badges onto her and use her when I need a shooter to take a hit and survive. Just not willing to take out her massive charged attacks in the distance so she'll stay as is.

Antonio is a good example of one of my shooters without marksman. I actually have critical chance badges on him enough so that he hits the cap with a weapon that has accurate. So he's situational and really configured to use the spear gun. If I could trade out dodge for marksman I would, even keeping vigilant (vigilant is not the end of the world for a shooter).

tabernacSteeboon
    Thanks for the valuable insights @Cronus & @WellyLuga !
    WellyLuga
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 940
    edited December 2018
    Depends on how you play. I went with this shooter. When you play at the high roller table, quality is needed. Been playing this game to long with strong players. Been wanting to find a revenge shooter since my come back and dumped all I have in her last challenge to bring up from Rare. Scrapped one 2/3 star shooters to invest in her. Just a sample of why you need marksman, ruthless, and revenge at minimum. Her iron skin and dodge have saved me dealing with level 40+ walkers, tanks, and armors. I two stared it with my melee team and Sasha. However to show her at high level work and with short ranged pistol with my favorite lethal and charging trait, she got them walkers off them when the went into a struggle.

onesoul
    Thanks for the valuable advice too @avelardez