About the game crashing.

JuanDDJuanDD Member Posts: 3
I wonder if it is more players then just me, that have problems with the game crashing when you try to watch ads, try to get help from the support and try to access the setting menus? And aswell when i get i touch with support they blame the problem with my conection.. And the problem started with the latest update.
tdiddytjhookrBrainHacker

Comments

• KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    edited October 2018
    Hey @JuanDD!

Does your game crash everytime you try to watch an Add, contact support or change settings? Or is it just sometimes?

Have you tried to reinstall the game once it started happening?

Are you on Android or iOS?
  • JuanDDJuanDD Member Posts: 3
    i have reinstall it. it happens atlest 10times a day.. android
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    This is the 3rd thread I've seen about this since I first posted about it.

Exactly the same issue.
    I'm using Android.

Game shuts down just before ad plays. Once it happens once going back to the game you'll get the rewards but it'll shut down again on the next ad you attempt to play.

Restarting your device (turn off or reset) solves the problem but it seems to come back a day or two later.

No way of knowing if it's a specific ad because the game shuts down just before ad begins.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    tdiddy
  • FingerfoodFingerfood Member Posts: 650
    edited October 2018
    It's still happening to me also!(android)
    tdiddy
  • cat3pikacat3pika Member Posts: 5
    Same problem for me too since the last update
    Fingerfood
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,155
    Gaming is crashing a lot for me but I can't detect a pattern.
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    Fingerfood
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    Alright, guys! I'll check with support and QA if we can find something else about it. Feel free to send support a ticket so we can have your game/device info and try to investigate it further. If you have done it already, no need to do anything else.

Thanks for the info and sorry about the issue!

TJSFingerfood
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,682
    Same here on my android account, when I watch the in camp ads it will send me to a screen

Restart app
    or report

" Little more to the wording than that "

So on average it happens twice per cinema ad cycle

Fingerfood
  • tjhookrtjhookr Member Posts: 39
    for me too, and after it is first triggered whenever the game loses focus (sent to background or another video is opened, or help is opened) it crashes
    I sent a ticket
    Fingerfood
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,111
    I'm on android. I restarted my phone and that cleared it up for a day. I recently watched a cinema ad and the game crashed again. Then I did a challenge mission and the ad loaded for the first second and the game crashed. Here's the notice that came up on my phone.
  • HatefulHateful Member Posts: 43
    Got the same problem.
  • ErmonDaxErmonDax Member Posts: 25
    I'm getting random crashes as well. At least a dozen in the past 3 hrs. No pattern. Sometimes, several in a five minute span. I've rebooted my phone. Maybe that will help, maybe not. Most days I get 2-3 crashes, but a few times it's been like today.