Misleading advertising in Bundle Shop

DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 573
OK, I accept that there are ways that this can be seen differently but...

Ready for Battle! Double XP, Full Gas, 25 radios, 750 gold.. Price: £12.99 down from £25.99

Sorry, but this bundle has never been worth £25.99. Say the Gas and XP is worth £5 from the gold shop, and gold is no more than £7 for that quantity... you're saying the 25 radio's are worth £14?

NG, I'd suggest it's worth reviewing how this is advertised. It's very close to being false advertising.
KazTJSSPC_TORRESromeoTatdJdm

Comments

• mongo_nine_one_onemongo_nine_one_one Member Posts: 238
    Hiya Doc...

Looks like in American Dollars the price of $ 25. 99 has been crossed out...

A price of $ 12. 99 is now being asked...

Thanks Doc for your math skills, and post...

( impressive... NextGames, quickly acted on this post... yup, impressive... )
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 573

Hiya Doc...

Looks like in American Dollars the price of $ 25. 99 has been crossed out...

A price of $ 12. 99 is now being asked...

Thanks Doc for your math skills, and post...

( impressive... NextGames, quickly acted on this post... yup, impressive... )

Ah, that's kinda my point. The crossed out price makes it look like it's discounted from $26 to $13, when in fact it's never been worth close to $26 so people aren't getting the value they're being led to believe.

Not saying that $13 isn't an "OK" price, but the $26 crossed out next to it isn't cool.
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    @DrUnpleasant

I have never bought this bundle but I thought I did see it for that price but I thought it was 48hr double gas and xp.

I think your right. I can't see how that could have ever been 26 euros.

Maybe someone else will remember. @DoTak often screen shots bundles. Maybe he'll have a better idea.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    Great observation @DrUnpleasant
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    SPC_TORRESromeovshield50
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 1,096
    Once again we see that the US price is lower than the the UK and Europe price, this is not fair @Kaz, I know the price is set by Google and Apple but there must be another way. NG is based in Finland so in effect your countrymen are being ripped off.
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    edited October 2018
    @Danski_46

Does Finland have an OS and App Store? Last I knew North Korea, Japan, Russia, even Germany all use the Google and Apple stores. I don't think any country has a different widely available and popular OS and App Store that hosts the NextGames games.

Not sure what being in Finland has to do with it. Maybe parliament could pass some referendum that forces control over Google Play and Apple Play store pricing?

Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

• ReeconnReeconn Member Posts: 540
    edited October 2018
    US price $12.99 which converts to £10.09 in the UK , its wrong that the UK should pay £2.90 more , thats why i dont buy
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 1,096
    @ShadowaceAz Finland is in Europe, Europeans pay more than Americans, by 25% I reckon.
    Maybe NG could take it out of the hands of Google play and Apple store and sell vouchers for game content.
    Reeconn
  • ReeconnReeconn Member Posts: 540
    edited October 2018
    Danski_46 said:

@ShadowaceAz Finland is in Europe, Europeans pay more than Americans, by 25% I reckon.

Maybe NG could take it out of the hands of Google play and Apple store and sell vouchers for game content.

Or create their own currency like microsoft did with Microsoft points , you buy NG points and all items sold in store are bought for NG points
    Danski_46ShadowaceAz