Connection issue

rsenrarsenra Member Posts: 34
@Kaz can you check if there is a connection issue. My internet is normal, mobile is normal but in the last two days I keep being disconnected all time. I cant complete any mission without being disconnected. Thx

Comments

• rsenrarsenra Member Posts: 34
    Still having problem. Thats my internet at the moment
    This is what is happening all the time. @Kaz please take a look. 2 days already with this problem
  • KazKaz Community Manager Posts: 1,423
    I see... This happens usually when for some reason the connection between our servers and your client is lost, but it should get you back to the same point you've stopped.

Does this happen in every mission? Have you identified a pattern of when does it happen? If possible, could you maybe send a video of the issue to us so we can try to find what's been triggering this behavior?

For now, I would recommend contacting support so they can investigate it further or guide you on how to make sure everything is working fine.

Thanks for the feedback, though! Hope we manage to figure it out what's happening there! :)
  • TCBRITOTCBRITO Member Posts: 116
    I also have connection problems and sometimes crashes the game.
    :s
    Still happening @Kaz . It doesnt have a pattern. It happens at all missions. Some minutes after oppening the game it starts happening no matter if im playing a mission or if im at the camp doing nothing
    All the time @Kaz . No matter what internet i am using at the moment.
    Internet is normal. Only the game is having problem
    Internet is normal. Only the game is having problem
    Hey @Kaz . I still have the problem. Should I keep reporting?
    @Kaz Im trying not tô be negative here but its a shame I dont have a support until now. MY INTERNET is normal as usual but I cant log in to the game. Just freezes in the loading screen. It seems NG doesnt matter. But if it was happening with some top players friend of yours the problem would be solved fast and they would get 3 days gas free. Im really disappointed here. Should I give up playing?????
    @Kaz I have tô try a lot of times until being able to log in. No matter what internet I am using. I dont know what to do anymore. I Just logged in after 4 attempts
    Really @Kaz its getting hard to stay polite with NG..... I really trying to be positive here but NG isnt helping me...
    NG great job
  • KazKaz Community Manager Posts: 1,423
    I see where you are coming from, and I'm sorry to hear that you are having constant connection issues. I understand how annoying it is and how it can badly affect your gaming experience, but I think other than the connection problem, there's a case of miscommunication that I would like to take this opportunity to explain.

The situation you mentioned up there where we gave 3 days of boosters to a group of players wasn't caused by a server/internet problem. It was an incorrect file that made the game unable to load. Once we found out what was the problem, we immediately uploaded the correct file and we solved the issue for every player that logged in after that. However, players that logged in when this incorrect file was still in the game couldn't play no matter how good or stable was their connection. Again, because it wasn't related to our servers nor the player internet connection. It was related to a corrupted game client.

This is why reinstalling the game solved the issue because this action deleted the corrupted file and downloaded the correct one from App/Google Store. Many players made it by themselves or contacted us during the incident, so yes, we had cases where a player was affected by this problem for less than 10 minutes. But at the same time, we had players that couldn't play for more than 5 days straight either because they refused to reinstall their game or because we were unable to reach out to them.

We tracked all the players with this corrupted file and gave them the same compensation, 3 days of boosters. We could have compensated them based on the time they were unable to play, but we then have to consider how much time and effort we want to put into that because it also means that then we are using that time that could be used on helping other players. We decided that the best option would be compensating everyone in this group with an average of days that players weren't able to play.

In your case, it seems to me that this is a connectivity problem, which I can't yet confirm, solve or identify without enough information or tools to investigate it further. That's why I recommended you to contact our support team because they do have that and they will probably give you a better answer than I'm able to write you.

So again, I recommend you to contact our support and they will be able to take a deeper look into your case and hopefully solve or guide you on how to improve your gaming experience somehow.

Sorry for the wall of text and I hope I managed to clear things up for you! :)
    Thx @Kaz . I will try to reach support. But lately I havent got an effective response from them. Im checking the internet along with the provider and everything seems ok. Hopefully they will help me with this
    Kaz