Perfect survivor

The guys ask old players if you can show the best of your survivors, one from each class who, in your opinion, have the best functions for distance and challenge. Those that you most often use and consider them ideal. Please, this will help me and newbies.
ekimhclew

Comments

• TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    It really comes down to player style, map type & which hero is in lead.

IMO; For Shooters and Hunters you really want Ruthless, Marksman. Sureshot and lucky are good but debatable. Revenge is a nice trait to have also.
    My perfect survivor would have;

Shooter & Hunter : Ruthless, Marksman, Lucky, Revenge and Sureshot.

Assult : Iron skin, Marksman, Lucky, Revenge & Dodge.

Brusier : Iron skin, Punish, Retaliate, Dodge & Lucky.

Scout and Warrior traits are more various depending if you're going for defensive or offensive, I like to have both builds. I'm beginning to use more defensive in challenges lately, your warrior is just what I have and I'm looking for a Scout with similar traits. Offensive Scouts are great for many distance maps.

Again, these are my haves/wants as they suit my current playing style and the Heroes I use most.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,399
    I only have 2 who I would consider to have perfect traits. It's so difficult to find them considering the amount of traits in the game. Scout/warrior is difficult as there are 7 traits which I would like and obviously you can only have 5! Magnolia and Keet are my only unicorns...
    Forever Wild Walking B)
    ErmaksTJSGarretTHCross
  • ErmaksErmaks Member Posts: 66
    For example, my two, but I'm not sure that they are perfect> @WellyLuga said:
    > I only have 2 who I would consider to have perfect traits. It's so difficult to find them considering the amount of traits in the game. Scout/warrior is difficult as there are 7 traits which I would like and obviously you can only have 5! Magnolia and Keet are my only unicorns...
    >
    >
    Do you have a hunter without a twist and iron skin, tell me that at high levels they do not suffer? Or do you put signs.

And my warrior and hunter do not deserve pink stars?
    @Ermaks Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean. I only use Sasha and Keet as my hunters. Sasha is at 80% damage reduction and I normally take along an assault or a bruiser to take any hits at high level. Keet suffers at high level but only if I let him get hit and that doesn't happen unless I'm failing the mission.

Both your warrior and hunter are worthy of pink stars, yes.
    Forever Wild Walking B)
    > @WellyLuga said:
    > @Ermaks Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean. I only use Sasha and Keet as my hunters. Sasha is at 80% damage reduction and I normally take along an assault or a bruiser to take any hits at high level. Keet suffers at high level but only if I let him get hit and that doesn't happen unless I'm failing the mission.
    >
    > Both your warrior and hunter are worthy of pink stars, yes.

Something torments me, I like your hunter more and the warrior does not have a ruthless
    > @WellyLuga said:
    >
    >
    > Both your warrior and hunter are worthy of pink stars, yes.

And my hunter does not have a vengeful, how critical is it?
    Charges aren't something I'm too bothered about for warriors. I rely on scouts for high damage. Revenge is a good trait but I could manage without it.
    Forever Wild Walking B)
  • aquilaaquila Member Posts: 211
    @Ermaks , you have a perfect warrior imo. And your hunter has very balanced good traits. But as @WellyLuga said, an all out attack hunter is more useful at high levels.