Walkers sneak through fence on New Home

MattOfEarthMattOfEarth Member Posts: 618
@Kaz

Sorry, but my mini account is on a very old iPad, so no video. I thought I was dreaming on my main account when there always seemed to be one more walker then I thought. On this screenshot, the walker on the left, on the inside of the fence, started one space left and two spaces down (outside the fence) from where he currently is.
“Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of sh!t you people don’t know sh!t about. Rick knows every fine grain of said sh!t.”

Elder of JiltedProphet - 2 MILLION Stars and counting! Always recruiting, get in touch!

Comments

• SCBMASCBMA Member Posts: 2,173
    edited October 2018
    @MattOfEarth
    That one walker has always been able to squeeze through that closed gate. You know you don’t have to really secure the location, right? You don’t even have to push the dumpster (where your Governor is standing), just run and open the cell block door.
    MattOfEarth
  • MattOfEarthMattOfEarth Member Posts: 618
    Thanks @SCBMA, I did know that. Still a bug, though. 👍🙂
    “Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of sh!t you people don’t know sh!t about. Rick knows every fine grain of said sh!t.”

Elder of JiltedProphet - 2 MILLION Stars and counting! Always recruiting, get in touch!
    SCBMA