Anyone going to the Walker Stalker Convention in Atlanta tomorrow?

Is anyone in here going to the Walker Stalker Con tomorrow in Atlanta? It would be nice if NG would get a booth at 1 of these! I keep hoping every year that they would decide to set up a booth....maybe next year!
Deathwish19mcbkhicksKaz

Comments

• TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,158
    I'd like to go to that one, but I'm on the other side of the country, so it's hard to get io. instead, my local Walker Stalker has all of the 'dead people'. They announced Chandler Riggs on there right as his character's fate was sealed...
    Zette
  • mongo_nine_one_onemongo_nine_one_one Member Posts: 238
    I live in the Atlanta area, for now...

If I show up,
    I’ed be ridiculed...

I know better than to go there...

( representatives of NG would show up, and demand I be incarcerated... )
    ZetteShadowaceAzKaz
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    I went last year and it was awesome! I watched the actors at their booths from about 50 feet away for hours.

I was disappointed that NG didn’t have a booth last year either. There were people from sons of anarchy but no NG booth that’s kind of crazy!

I
    Zette
  • ZetteZette Member Posts: 416
    this was my 5th year going and i had a blast! BUT...this year didnt have near the attendance it's had in the past. And every year, u've been able to see Norman Reedus from a distance which i'm cool with, but this year, they had him and jeffrey dean morgan behind a curtain wall so u couldnt even get a glimpse of either 1. i heard a lot of people complaining about that.