Rotting flesh armour.

We get weapons with special functionality, why not an armour?
My idea is based on Fear the Walking Dead where Nick was able to move among walkers without them detecting or attacking him. This would be a great addition to the game and if it was in a bundle I reckon it would sell.
TJS

Comments

• TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    Interesting idea. I can't see any down side other than it'll likely only be for p2p.
    Interesting idea nevertheless.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 992
    Further thoughts, it could be a game breaker so if it only works for x number of turns from the initial move that would make it more tactical.
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 703
    Danski_46 said:

Further thoughts, it could be a game breaker so if it only works for x number of turns from the initial move that would make it more tactical.

It could in X turns it starts doing damage to you, like in the show how it can make people sick.
    Danski_46
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 703
    TJS said:

Interesting idea. I can't see any down side other than it'll likely only be for p2p.

Interesting idea nevertheless.

or they could add it to the craftsmen... kill X walkers to build a skin suit
  • afroponixafroponix Member Posts: 503
    Yea I suggested this back in March.

It was in a thread about questions for NG but I had more ideas than questions...tj responded to it back then. I’m guessing it’s too difficult for NG to program to make it happen...very surprised nick was used as the example for this tho lol

> @afroponix said:
    > Please make a gut suit armor trait that makes u camouflaged by entrails (or whisperer suit) and every time you make an attack (similar to wrestler damage being less effective each turn), you take progressively more damage as the camouflage wears off, or take no damage till it wears off completely, somthing to that effect. I guess I have more ideas than questions
    Guts & Glory, not always in that order.
    Danski_46
  • afroponixafroponix Member Posts: 503
    Having it work like wrestler also fixes the “game breaker” issue
    Guts & Glory, not always in that order.
    Danski_46
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,089
    It could also be a way to disguise yourself as a Whisperer...