Two Critical Damge Badges

Is the legendary badge always better, even on scouts and shooters or does it depend?

Please ignore the bonus +160 and +3.

Comments

• TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,207
    @Kaz many would appreciate NG's official input on how the plain + critical damage badges work.
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    anthony172aquilaTCBRITOromeo
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,744
    I was under the impression that any damage+ or crit damage+ badge was added at the very end of all calculations. So for damage+ badges they aren't reduced by the body shot mechanics. I think in this instance for a shooter/scout the rare one might be better.
    aquila
  • aquilaaquila Member Posts: 250
    edited November 2018
    Depends on the survivor level and class. Generally, for highest level survivors, % is usually better even % is epic and + is legendary.
    In this case, % would probably be better for a scout and a shooter if their level is not too low.
    This may help for calculation:
    https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/31092/damage-calculation#latest
  • euchideuchid Member Posts: 155
    I actually tested this on several scavage missions with a scout. Of course since i only compared numbers this might be wrong.

But i came to the conclusion + % has a higher max crit and + x has a higher average crit.
  • PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,051
    That doesn't make sense unless the ranges are different.

For instance, if they had the same variance of +/- 25% of their average values and if you saw higher values with % badges in a sufficient # of trials, then this would imply a higher average damage with % badges.
    Black Labs Matter.