20% Double Hero Tokens Calls Back Please

anniesprinklesanniesprinkles Member Posts: 268
It takes soooo long to get a SINGLE hero up to pace with our current survivors & we have soooo many of them (heros) I am requesting (asking nicely ๐Ÿ˜†) that NG might go back to 20% on Double Hero Token events instead of the new current 15% that it got lowered too.

The Double token event was something I ALWAYS looked forward too since it really gave a chance to benefit from something I (we) work our butts off for. Now that it's only 15%...not something I get too excited about any longer. ๐Ÿ˜ฏ
"A Rott's tough exterior is merely a protective shell that hides a wealth of sensitivity they have within"
Johnny "Drama" Chase

WellyLugaTJSmudpieMystiqueDanski_46vshield50

Comments

• KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    edited November 2018
    Hm... but... the double tokens were always 15% for 15 phones. At some point, we had a 21% chance call that cost 20 phones, but the results weren't doubled. Maybe that was the case? Let me know!

EDIT: During Halloween we also had the 5-phone call that had 20% chances and the minimum you could get, if you would have found the highlighted hero option, was 15 tokens.
    TJSanniesprinklesmudpie
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    To be honest I wasn't sure if there was a double token 15 call with a 20% chance.

It sounded good so I liked the post. :D
    -
    TJSย  -ย  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ Australian Team Captain
    Kazanniesprinklesmudpie
  • anniesprinklesanniesprinkles Member Posts: 268
    @Kaz Noooooo! It use to always be 20% chance on 15 Double Hero token calls and NG just recently changed it from 20% chance to 15% chance! I know that for a fact!
    "A Rott's tough exterior is merely a protective shell that hides a wealth of sensitivity they have within"
    Johnny "Drama" Chase

mudpie
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,672
    Maybe she confused with hero fest?

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    edited November 2018
    @anniesprinkles

I saw your recent post so I thought I'd go back to find some answers.

I hate to say it but Kaz is right.

Look at the odds in this thread which was created as odds became available;

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/33141/radio-drop-rates-and-what-do-we-take-away-new-15x-double-hero-token-call

*page 1 of this thread ^^^
    -
    TJSย  -ย  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ Australian Team Captain
    anniesprinkles
    @ATLAS-Z Sorry but I gotta disagree with you since you are incorrect!

15 Double Hero Tokens calls use to be 20% chance!!!
    Johnny "Drama" Chase

mudpie
    @TJS I guess that obviously proves @Kaz is right but I do know for a long period of time it was 20% so I thought it was always supposed to be 20%.

And who the hell side are you on anyway @TJS ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    Johnny "Drama" Chase

TJSmudpie