Guild Wars Developer QnA with Shteevie

General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,461
The biggest update ever in NML is coming soon...

Find out more from my interview with @Shteevie from the team

SCBMACarl_s_HatJenngKyrusden4playJadenanthony172mimicaSPC_TORRESTJSATLAS-Zjimmorrison369THCrosswrinkled_bagMystiquebladgierSmokeandMirrorsTweetyBird

Comments

• CABRONAZO_ARGCABRONAZO_ARG Member Posts: 10
    Alguien podria hacer un resumen en Español, se agradece
  • mimicamimica Member Posts: 325
    edited November 2018
    Good interview with great info to understand what's this new feature about, congrats to @Pain_Walker and Thx to @Shteevie

Question, some of the exclusive rewards will be able to get outside of this mode when the "seasons" are over, how long will be the "seasons"?

*Edit to tag @Kaz to see if he can give us an answer
    TJSromeo
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 499
    @Pain_Walker thanks for the great interview! Can I ask if our defending survivors will be able to use their charges in GW? I think I didn’t hear about this in the interview.

Aside to @Kaz , I hope we have a badge removal event just before the first GW🙏🏻
    TJSKazromeo
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,461
    edited November 2018
    @Steeboon I don’t think so.

@mimica well spotted I just realised he never said it in the video. However better wait for him or Kaz to reply as NDA still stands for me and I don’t know if I can say or not.
    TJS
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,531
    edited November 2018
    Ok slightly less apprehensive than before. If GWs happen on the weekend, every other week, I should be able to coordinate some matches even with some of my international guild mates.

Only on the spot feedback I can offer is this: many players "top survivors & heroes" function best as "sets"

Meaning, someone might have a 7-star Michonne, and two 8-star shooters, but that doesn't make them the ideal opponent if those 3 are a team?

Maybe some kind of GWs tag button we can push that "encourages" sets?

Food for thought...
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,531
    Also, thought of another...

If we know that our robot survivors are not having the option of charge attacks, we would probably badge them differently? More crit chance than crit damage for example?

But having to pay gold to swap badges means we can't use them in different ways inn other areas of the game, if that makes sense at all.

I feel like I'm rambling, sorry. :-/
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    Awesome interview @Pain_Walker

Your questions were spot on. As I was watching a question would come to mind and before I knew it, you asked those questions.

GW sounds awesome, I'm really liking what I heard and very much looking forward to it.

Lastly, @Shteevie please smile more often. :smiley:
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    romeoATLAS-ZSCBMA
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 565
    Very informative. My chief concern is that most matches in my Guild will be US timezone (I'm UK) - that's not a killer for me, but it might be challenging for less active guilds with mixed timezone players.

Still, looks good. Looking forward to it!
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,712
    Will the victory points earned during guildwars be available to those in the guild who didn't participate?
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,957
    Nice interview, well done 👍

Seeing painwalker being actually capable of listening to someone that's really nice and surprising 😆😝
    JadenTJSShadowaceAzromeo
  • WahooDawgWahooDawg Member Posts: 449
    Can anybody please post a quick summary? I appreciate the video, but I don’t have 30 minutes to watch it.
    Troublemakerromeo
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,030
    @WahooDawg

Guild wars is going to be awesome.

Short enough? :D

(No, really, that's just too much to quickly summarize...)
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    WahooDawgromeoMadPuppy
  • WahooDawgWahooDawg Member Posts: 449
    Understood. Thanks anyway @Jaden !
    romeoJaden