Weekly challenges x2

JaytecJaytec Member Posts: 19
Is it me or does 2 weekly challenges without a days break seem excessive, just a thought, 2 Weekley challenges (no break), missions, farming, and when outpost comes in even more, where will players find time for it all?

Comments

• Rick_ZKRick_ZK Member Posts: 296
    They don't want you to have time, they want you to buy gold.
    IGN : Rick. Officer in the Cure Family. Number One in Sweden & currently 22 globally.
    SenoiaSurvivor
  • AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    If these two challenges per week have separate leaderboard, then it can be manage.. your guild can choose only 1 of those 2. But if these challenges uses same leaderboard, then it will be harder to keep up with paying players' guild..

ggbats
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    You play as much as you want, surely.
    And no more.
    It's supposed to be fun, after all, not a job!
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
  • JazzJazz Member Posts: 125
    They said decreased gas times, let's just hope it's somewhat significantly decreased gas times.
    "Mission gas costs will be decreased."
    Gas cost.. not gas time..

Well damn, that sucks. I guess we might just be screwed after all.
    Not really..

• TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    Well, if you need less time to get gas for challenges, doesn't it work the same way? @Jazz
    zoson
    edited February 2016
    @Teeceezy , I'm confused, do you mean the amount of gas required for challenge missions will be decreased or the cost of gas (amount of gold to buy more gas) will be decreased?
  • HelioHelio Member Posts: 522
    I posted this on the other thread, but I wanted to restate my opinion:

I predict the 2 challenges per week is going to kill the fun of challenges... the challenge is going to become more like a job than something fun to do... remember how annoying it is to have to start at level 3 each time? Now we have to do that twice per week!?

I found the post that talks about the challenges, and for lvl 16 players, we need to beat the mission 10x before we get to lvl 16!

That means 6 x 10 x 2 = 120 easy/boring/repetitive missions we have to do each week!

Shut_Up
  • fermontfermont Member Posts: 24
    2 Weekly Challenger plus Outpost Arne to much, People will First Feed obliegt to make the Guild successful baut After a weile they will Start to get Bored Or Stressed, ist is to much, all what you so excessive will be deinteresting After a Short while
  • drinkydrinky Member Posts: 414
    yup, agree entirly
    Lev 58. Rick Rollers Elder
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    I like having two challenges a week. Right now I'm stuck in three different episodes: regular, hard, and nightmare. I can't get any farther until I upgrade everything.

Doing exploration missions over and over gets boring. With the challenges, I have something new and productive to do twice a week. And, yes, I can only go so far on the challenges too. But I'm not maxed out.
    ggbats
This discussion has been closed.