Stuck logging in since last Android update

sborgsborg Member Posts: 535
I haven't been able to login today since my latest Android update last night. The app gets stuck on the new bundle screen. Can't close it out to get to the camp. Android is the Galaxy J3 Emerge. The software version is J327PVPU4ARJ2. Please advise.

Comments

• sborgsborg Member Posts: 535
    Finally got in after booting. Took 4 tries. Just FYI.
    Whereupon the game froze again. Help.
    Where it freezes.

• JenngJenng Member Posts: 2,275
    @zbot

Your assistance is needed big time !

@sborg , zbot is a professional account getter backer. He’ll definitely know what to do. No worries, all’s not lost.
    Thanks. However, my account is not lost. I can log into my screen (see screenprint) but the app simply freezes at that point.
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,345
    edited November 9
    @sborg,

This might also help since it seems to check your Ad ID when you log in to see if the radio tower should light up;

Have you tried resetting your "Ad ID"?

To Reset Ad ID;
    Reset Advertising ID for Android devices

Step 1: Open Google Settings on your Android device by tapping on menu and then on Google Settings once all apps are displayed on the screen.

Step 2: Locate and tap on the Ads menu under Services.

Step 3: Tap on "reset advertising ID" on the new page. The page lists the current advertising ID on the same page.

Step 4: Confirm the reset when the confirmation prompt is displayed. Once you reset the advertising ID, a new ID is displayed immediately on the same page. Since a new ID is assigned now, advertisers cannot link past actions anymore to the device if only the advertising ID was used for that.

Reset Advertising ID for iOS devices
    1. Go to settings
    2. privacy
    3. advertising
    4. click reset ad identifier

Also power off your device and restart.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

TJSJenng
    That worked! Thanks!