S9 EP6 Limping for our lives Discussion Thread

General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,459
Wanna hear a joke... Eugene's dialogue

KazFingerfood

Comments

• CarlyCarly Member Posts: 2,129
    Kudos to the NG staffer for nailing the Eugenisms. Almost had to bring out my translator, HAHA! That was good and worth the read.
    My peanut butter chocolate cake with Kool-Aid
    Leader of Badger Hounds
    100% F2P
    MyYouTubeChannel
    KazAdamski316freedydaddy
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 571
    The 2nd warm up mission was a grueller, took me 3 attempts to pass with Rosita and Eugene both hanging on by a thread :blush:
    Deathwish19Raven2318MortmerKatz_Killers18
  • ZetteZette Member Posts: 288
    What the hell are the red things? I'm stuck on 1 right now. Game keeps reloading every time I try to move off of it. Looks like I'm gonna have to flee just to get out of it. All of this reloading is getting aggravating!
    SmokeandMirrorsfreedydaddy
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    @Zette
    I think they are mud or something similar. Avoid them as your survivors will get stuck in them.

Not sure why your game reloads after you move off them though. That didn't happen to me and shouldn't be happening.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    Zettefreedydaddy
  • SmokeandMirrorsSmokeandMirrors Member Posts: 357
    @Zette exactly the same thing happens to me. I am going to try for a video of it.
    Zette
  • KazKaz Community Manager Posts: 1,423
    Zette said:

What the hell are the red things? I'm stuck on 1 right now. Game keeps reloading every time I try to move off of it. Looks like I'm gonna have to flee just to get out of it. All of this reloading is getting aggravating!

It seems that the upper mud is making the game reloads, so if you get in this situation, you have to flee from the mission. Avoid stepping on the mud and you should be fine.

We are testing some way to fix that mission for now, but don't wanna do anything now that might make the situation worse.
    ZetteTJSfreedydaddy
  • SmokeandMirrorsSmokeandMirrors Member Posts: 357
    Thanks, @kaz.
  • ZetteZette Member Posts: 288
    thanks @TJS , @SmokeandMirrors , and @kaz! it messed up on me right to start with, that's why i couldnt figure out what it was even supposed to do. after reloading about 8 or 9 times i just hit the flee button. it's been working fine since then. and yea, it was that 1st top mud pit. but if u do run thru 1, it looked like overwatch kicked in, so that's good...u dont just lose that turn.
    TJS
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 1,987
    It is missions like this that make me appreciate my regular survivors with proper weapons.

I'm still trying to figure out how the mud relates to the episode?
  • DrhooDrhoo Member Posts: 65
    They covered themselves with it to hide from walkers since stupid Eugene hurt his ankle
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,410
    It was his knee wasn't it? #pedantry
  • BigBobBigBob Member Posts: 40
    That reloading thing happened to me, very aggravating. I found Apple wanted to run an update; seemed to have fixed the problem. Not the first time NG and Apple haven’t played well together.