PSA on the 40 Free Gas

Ok, first of all, I want to send a huge thanks to my new phantom buddy at NG who so benevolently decided to give us 40 free gas.

However, there is an important PSA that I wanted to get out there. I am sure there are plenty of people like myself who immediately thought "sweet, 40 free gas to use for the Distance!" But if you check the timer on it, it actually runs out 1 hour BEFORE the Distance begins. I'm not sure if this was an error (since everything else in the game starts at the same time - challenge, Distance, season missions, bundle offer restocks), or if it was intended, but either way, if I can help just one fellow survivor avoid accidentally missing their 40 free gas, then this post will have been worth it.

Stay safe out there, survivors!
Board-certified slayer of the dead
Proud elder of Dead Stalkers
Danski_46suzequeuemongo_nine_one_oneSPC_TORRESTJSwrinkled_bagpsychwolfCaz666GovernatorSCBMAjimmorrison369KazGeneral_Painden4playimacharliebooshmsapaevJaden

Comments

• booshboosh Member Posts: 254
    So now that's outta the way, what did everyone spend their awesome free gas on today? I personally got a bender on with the Gov scavenging some tomatoes. 😝
    freedydaddy
  • freedydaddyfreedydaddy Member Posts: 1,603
    > @boosh said:
    > So now that's outta the way, what did everyone spend their awesome free gas on today? I personally got a bender on with the Gov scavenging some tomatoes. 😝

Same but with Maggie Sasha and Daryl
    Message me if you wanna
    boosh
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 1,938
    Why did we get 40 free gas anyway? Not that I am complaining... just wondering why. ;)

I don't normally run missions on Mondays anyway after the season missions are done, so I just collected the gas yesterday and am using it today for the Distance.

Except... it's not that great a distance. I was planning to do it twice, but neither hard nor easy versions are offering good tokens, so I guess i'll just be sitting on extra gas...
    freedydaddy