Challenge Balance Test - Let's make this together!

Comments

• SavannahGuy81SavannahGuy81 Member Posts: 38
    If you want to save the grind, I don’t see why put an extra day.. and on distance day is worst imo
  • MatasicaMatasica Member Posts: 6
    edited November 2018
    I would like to see some special and powerful wepons that only some survivors can use. For example you can add a bat that has a 50% chance to stun tanks, that only Negan can use, and not all bruisers. In this way we will use other survivors and not only the usuals with whom we play normally. Or a throwing knife that only Carol can use. Or a pistol that has a 30% chance to head shot a walker only used by Rick. I think this thing will make the game more interesting and more diversified.
    bladgier
  • ewhite500ewhite500 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
    1st off lets fix my ads so i get them please??? Than lets fix this gas can issue like your planning which is good the distance has not enough gas available and another day for challenge is great since theres not really anything else on Monday's for an event
  • afroponixafroponix Member Posts: 496
    Seriously though, hasn’t NG always been playtesting on their loyal gaming community? (I.e. balancing traits/balancing classes & weapons). Nice it’s finally announced first I guess.
    Guts & Glory, not always in that order.
  • KasimirKasimir Member Posts: 113
    @ dragonfire. I couldnt say it better

From the leader of NationsWarriors
  • allent392allent392 Member Posts: 17
    Add new Chapters 15, 16, 17....
    Slot special
    Bring back Achievements for high level players

Great game! Keep up the good work!
    Danski_46sanchezi910
    This awesome game is more and more developing in the wrong direction.
    Its a game from Major Players for major players.
    Before the last update i had my personal best, just reaching 1750 upgoing. Then the major players got bored by the grind, so, back to start at 1100.... last challenge i made 1700 again, i already had a bad feeling and now? Guess what... history repeating, back to start again, the major player are bored again. And because they have it so difficult and need more gas , ok, lets raise the gass for them... we other players dont need so much gass after we got degraded.
    All this discussion is a pharse, its already decided, its only about selling it to the masses.
    Your welcome to give me your dilikes, then i know you heard me.
    TCBRITObladgier
    > @Kasimir said:
    > This awesome game is more and more developing in the wrong direction.

Yea well that’s been happening since almost the half way point of it being out unfortunately
    TCBRITO
    It would be more senseful to invest some braincelles making the gameplay more realistic. Here my suggestions
    1. Why the hell do i have to pay always 4 gass in the distance. I never go back to the camp, my survivors die on the field. 1 gas must be enough at all
    2. Why are the enemies and walkers which i almost killed on the distance in full health when i meet them with my next squad, while my survivors take their damage with them?
    3. Why dont walkers attack neaby enemies who are damaged, stunned or bleeding? Instead they go 3 more steps finding my survivors (extremely often in the distance, sometimes in the challenge)
    4. Why have walkers eyes behind? Even if they are watching in the other direction they without a reason turn to you. Wouldnt it be cool to be able to sneek and hide bit in the maps (this is just an idea)
    afroponixMatasica
    The distance has been screwed up since it grew up...even if you’re one that has beaten every design of it
  • revelationsrevelations Member Posts: 1
    I’ve been playing for years and I think something that would help with guilds and create interest would be to make it so the guilds can share weapons, armor, gas and food. So if I have a weapon that my team could use but I don’t need I could either give it to them or offer to trade it for something that I need. This would resemble the show more as if you were getting food from hill top and giving hill top gas for it or so. Would definitely create more team effort, communication, and interest to the game.
    KasimirafroponixKatz_Killers18Renopwns
  • Gobold69Gobold69 Member Posts: 71
    Special walkers? Mmmm I’ll try but not sure
    More gas - for sure

Still think gas cost is too high. Waiting almost any hour is bad and it gets boring

Distance should be 2 gas, challenge start at 2, scavenge 2/3

Im about to upgrade the training and then gear. I didn’t fully update before the last council update and it will be months befOre I do this one fully

It’s got boring taking so long and I rarely spend any money. Try something different. The deals, especially 10% off are a insult

However the idea of try and get feedback is excellent, if you listen
  • BigspenderDocBigspenderDoc Member Posts: 1
    Hey guys,
    I spend a lot of cash to win, kill walkers, and decompress from a week of hard core “saving people.” If you can spend money in development for Chapter 15, now that would be interesting or at least reset the chapters that are already in existence. I max out every time a challenge comes out and I am eager to climb levels. If you notice my spending trends it is for the double stars and free gas. Give a girl a break for free gas and double tomatoes. Thanks
  • bigalthallbigalthall Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
    I say that Judith and someone else like Beth as scout or Hershel as shooter maybe
    TCBRITOChingiscabigbeano
    @Kaz, maybe the support should read also what the «grind» thinks to the game more atractive. Just writing : «great idea, one of our development team will have a look at it» and then forget it is not enough.
    Ng should think about how to hold players on the game (not only the major players) and how can we make new players to join?
    Already after a few hours of discussion there is already a lis of 6 commentators you needed to adress your post, people who obviously dont share all ideas with ng.
    No offending, but those tests are only a theatre to make the crowd believe they are asked.
    TCBRITO
  • torque79torque79 Member Posts: 2
    Debería de dar más radios ya que son difíciles de juntar y muchas veces para nada.para que no salga de héroes
    Kasimir
    Cant we just freeze the roundpasses from the last challenge for the challenge after the UC?
    TCBRITO
  • DrhooDrhoo Member Posts: 44
    Please stop changing the rules every few weeks
    NG developed a great game, stick to it
    Instead of asking what everyone would like to have, concentrate on having new contents (chapters, training possibilities in guilds etc...)
    aafr99Renopwnsbigbeano
  • SpockSpock Member Posts: 1
    Guild Wars sounds like PVP and I am not intrested in PVP. Do not like it and will not be part of Guild Was. But love the game as is. No to special walkers every round.
    crambert_nec
    Hmmm, about outposts. I am (almost) never able to defend my outpost... on the other side... i (almost ) always win the attack.
    The walkers there are only good for the attacker who can charge up his survivors.
    Thar whole thing makes no sense
    Should be possible to delete my walkers... lol
  • ShayHaShayHa Member Posts: 112
    Triple Rounds per difficulty start later*
    Please don't. I am not a player that buy over priced weapons for real money, I just like to play in my free time. Don't ruin my game please, you already did with all those changes, thanks.
    TCBRITO
  • SamuraiSamurai Member Posts: 1
    I have a few ideas first when you open gold boxes all items should be 4 stars & up. Next the building upgrades take way to long 2 days is too long to wait.