Challenge Balance Test - Let's make this together!

Comments

• BloodyChainsawBloodyChainsaw Member Posts: 234
    How about having events where every class starts charged or 50% more damage or 50% less damage. Let us the players decide how we wanna play the challenges.
    tdiddy
  • KasimirKasimir Member Posts: 121
    Here is another suggestion forvthe distance.
    The benefits therecarecreally poor.
    Here ng could really do something especially for the lowe limit poayers....
    Give badges and fragments in both distance versions. I have tons of white and brown shit i got from the first few maps.
    My suggestion: white, brown and at the end green components on the easy distance, green, blue and finally gold components on the difficult version...that way you Would make playing the distance more interesting. Here you could to do something for the weakervplayers as well, not only for the major players
    DrhooInque
  • goobergoober Member Posts: 4
    How about sing able to do something useful with low level badge components. I have over 2000 one and two star components that are totally pointless. Either stop giving them or make them useful or at least permit them to be cashed in to xp same as low end weapons...
    Jenngfearofthedark
  • potatopotato Member Posts: 14
    edited November 2018
    changes are good as long as they make the game interesting instead of repeating routine or encouraging us to spend MUCH MORE time on completing missions
    i think even 1 gas for each the distance rewards can make it cheaper to get further

i suggest to add some more special zombies, like fast running zombies which move further but deal less dmg or have less hp. Also it would be great if the type of corners that can be passed by moving diagonal and those cant can be more clearly classified.
    romeo
  • AnecinoAnecino Member Posts: 1
    I would like to say that knive's fighters need change for bette!!! And the possibilities to win tokens heroes Must grow, a longer porcent. I spend 60 radios for Carl and didnt win no one card from him.
    Jenngp_herian
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,926
    > @TCBRITO said:

> Gas in the TG store is always welcome, but other solutions will be tested, and I still think the UC tested correctly for about 3 consecutive weeks will please almost all players, especially when starting the Guild War.
    >

YES YES YES!!!!

The challenge is far too long if NG really wants us to be involved in other game modes. Testing UC for 3 weeks would be awesome!

And I say this as someone with both an end gamer account and a relatively nube alt account. Please revert back to a UC type challenge that works for more people!!!
    TCBRITOJayZ
  • PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,051
    Why are there 3 rounds per difficulty? Why not make it just two? Even better, make it 1 round per difficulty but add 2 or 4 maps per round drawn from your pool of maps.

I like the gas as a reward in the Distance and the ability to purchase it in the TG shop, but wouldn't it be better to just decrease the cost of all missions? This is going to be a problem at higher camp levels going forward since we haven't been able to upgrade the Mission Car capacity in how long now? I realize you want to push 24 hr gas sales, but the type of player that buys this is someone who sits down and plays for long periods of time (hours). As it is now, I can complete the 6 Challenge missions in 15 or 20 mins and walk away from the game for 3 hours before being able to do much again. Cut mission costs to 3 gas everywhere but Distance and Outpost cost 1. Also make Mission Car capacity 35 in next update.
    Black Labs Matter.
    vshield50TCBRITOADPaq
  • tdiddytdiddy Member Posts: 355
    go back to 4 rounds with fatties on the 4th round...
    edit i realize fatties can be offensive so go back to pleasantly plump walkers on 4th round
    1RisSCBMAbigbeano
  • KKCKKC Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2018
    I really appreciate the gas restock. This is a very good thing. I'm playing now for nearly two years. Something new, fresh would be great. I closed all chapter missions almost 8 month ago. Every extra possibility for getting rewards is done for me. So, what about that? I love this game, new chapters and with them new quests for getting more gold for example (not the daily ones), would be awesome!
    Danski_46
  • RitcheRitche Member Posts: 1
    I like the 30 GAS in Trade good shop. But I want to suggest that you should separate Gas stock. The first gas stock is a normal stock. The second stock is a stock which fulfill by Trade good shop and real pay. When we play the game , it should decrease the number of gas in the first stock before the second stock. Because 1. The most players are working man/woman. If you want them to play this game often, you should let them use time to refill the gas stock during their working time. For me, in case we have only one stock and I buy 30 gas in Trade good shop, I only waiting play game before bed time. Because In this time I can play in long time until I zero gas. 2. It is fair for player which spend their resources for the gas. I remember that You use this way in case the player receive Full Gas 24 hours. I like your this method so much. If you don’t understand my opinion, I’m sorry about that. I’m not good in English. If I can use Thai language and you have Thai staff, I will tell you again in details. Thanks for trying to develop the game for us. :)
  • QB34QB34 Member Posts: 60
    I don’t get on the forum much anymore but have been playing since the beginning. The worst part of the challenge grind for me is doing the same thing over and over and over again for 5 days. Please for the love of god shorten the length of the challenge. That and for the millionth time I’m asking again PLEASE make weapons upgradable. I would start buying bundles then
    TCBRITOvshield50Renopwns
  • afroponixafroponix Member Posts: 503
    edited November 2018
    > @Kaz said:
    > @afroponix @Kasimir @allent392 @Matasica @ewhite500 @revelations
    >
    > I understand the concerns and I thank you for the suggestions and feedback. However, I would like to ask you guys to read the first post of this thread and comment about the subject that's being discussed here, which is mainly about changes we can make in the Challenges to make it more interesting and fun for the players.
    >
    > So our goal with this is not only to decrease the grind but also have settings that would work better with our new game mode: Guild Wars.
    >
    > And of course, feel free to make a new thread if you want to discuss other topics.

@Kaz

Totally hear u there, my bad. I think what it comes down to is when people have a lot of input to give and when they feel they have the opportunity to do so they do. Maybe time for another formal questionnaire?

I know I filled the last one out in depth.
    Guts & Glory, not always in that order.
  • TCBRITOTCBRITO Member Posts: 209
    @QB34 ,decreasing the days to play the challenge is not solution, even having 5 days to play, I can not reach my maximum limit of strength, often I finish without suffering clash.

I prefer to give me one more day to play, or that I implant the UC to reduce the challenge.

Decreasing a day of the challenge is very bad for players who do not buy gas Booster, add a day and spend to be 6 days would be better.
    Top 5 Global Guild - Now Recruiting
    Please send a email to either join or to discuss a merger to:
    [email protected]
    You can also apply through our Discord server. https://discord.gg/9QzFAVF
    PigBenisDodkongAnaxbigbeano
  • QB34QB34 Member Posts: 60
    @TCBRITO I see your point of view as my gameplay is very similar. I too rarely reach my maximum potential due to time constraints or just from sheer boredom of doing the same thing over and over. Also I do not buy boosters either. But still would like to see a shorter challenge. Even 2 separate short 2 day challenges per week would be better in my opinion
    ADPaq
  • BonzakidBonzakid Member Posts: 29
    Interesting idea @Bill_ZRT .Thanks for the 30 gas restock.I hope it's permanent
    Bill_ZRT
  • ScubaBudScubaBud Member Posts: 19
    So far I am loving the gas in the trade shop. As for the amount of stars and shortening the weekly challenge. There is only so much time for me to play, I want to do it all but I just don't have time or gas to do it. I really want to play guild wars and I will make time and save gas for it in the beginning. I only play enough distance missions to receive the daily bonus and I never play outpost so you have to ration your gas wisely or spend money. It's all free choice so plan accordingly and have fun.
  • WarriorWind13WarriorWind13 Member Posts: 1
    Don't know if anyone posted this idea yet?

How about if you use 3 heros in the same battle ?
    You can earn .more hero cards per win for each hero used ?
    @ warriorwind13
    I had an idea like that a year ago.
    The idea was: the strength and the health are relatet to the action in the field. Its like the real life. Trainingsground cant compare to real battle experience! But like all the other suggestions: one of our development team will have a closer look at your idea and forget it a minute later...lol
    After the upgrading the gass will be the smallest problem anyway. 33% less stars=33% less gass. Simply math 👍