free 24 hour gas, 2x exp and 40 radios ?

2»

Comments

• Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 860
    So all the radios I spent getting 3 green goblins on the Survivalist Rick call aren't worth compensating? :neutral:
    TCBRITOJadenJenng
  • mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,170
    > @Governator said:
    > Thanks @Kaz! I wasn’t expecting this generous compensation, but I appreciate it!
    >
    > I just assumed that it was for appeasing the dev gods with my apology for always asking for 2000 gold when I break something in the game. :sunglasses:

Well 40 radios = 2000 gold in NML currency, add in the 2 boosters that's a nice compensation from Santa Kaz 😊.
    TJSGovernator
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,040
    @TJS I need to suck it up then too 😆

If I knew I'd at least unlocked him hahah.

Damn my hoarding nature.
    TJSJadenromeo
  • sligoemsligoem Member Posts: 330
    edited November 2018
    > @Jaden said:
    > So players who were able to unlock him, get to use him already and don't have to wait a month to get him will get a gift on top. Uh, makes perfect sense. :lol:
    >
    > I also had a bad experience when the call wasn't there anymore when I wanted to make some more after getting more phones. I just didn't feel like complaining.
    >
    > Maybe I should have. :p
    >
    > But congrats anyway, you triple lucky folks. :lol:

@Kaz I rarely complain and am not bitter that some were lucky to unlock him when I was not, but I wholeheartedly agree with @Jaden that I would have unlocked him despite not being able to use him in the leader position had I not been working my day job that pays for my gas boosters and had the special call not been taken away. Glad others were compensated for their loss of his leader position, but some of us lost out entirely. Thanks for your open communication on the forums (you’re great).

Edited to add ‘Grass is always greener on the other side.’
    Danski_46KazTCBRITO