Helsinki trip+ NG Office

I was in Helsinki Finland 2 weeks ago and got a chance to visit NG’s office.

I have 18min video here but the office tour starts at 9:00 if that’s what you are interested in presented by @Kaz

SPC_TORRESJenngmack22KazDeathwish19anthony172mongo_nine_one_onecapibaraAndreaTJSaafr99romeoSCBMATHCross

Comments

• capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,624
    Thanks. Nice
    I felt like being in Helsinky too :)

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    Deathwish19SPC_TORRESSCBMATHCross
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,046
    Holy shit, @capibara with 37 grenades!? Where are you hiding them?
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    capibaraSPC_TORRESSCBMA
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,624
    Omg!! They all walk barefoot like a capybara?? And also in the bathroom??

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    SCBMAAndrearomeo
  • AndreaAndrea Member Posts: 564
    Really cool document! Great office and organization!...one day we'll talk about sauna and shoes please?!..well done @Pain_Walker
    SCBMAcapibara
  • mongo_nine_one_onemongo_nine_one_one Member Posts: 231
    I enjoyed the trip in to the Executive Office floor...

All the wonderful amenities, are necessary for, software developers in this day...

Although the most humorous comment was “ on the two floors below are secret things, and you can’t go there “...

the only secrets, are the “ priority software development “,on big “ white boards “ or “ Video Monitors “ and of course “ software flow charts in development “ of game routines... “ graphics “ of products present and future... “ sounds development “...

then you have accounting, and advertising, and sales, and HR workers...

So secret, so funny...

€ 1.70
    capibara
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,459
    @mongo_nine_one_one and the 3 other upcoming titles that are strictly off limits to external visitors
    mongo_nine_one_onecapibara