"Create your perfect bundle"

AndreaAndrea Member Posts: 852
edited November 2018 in Suggestions & Ideas
Hello everyone! I'm a max level and often one of the things that would have always interested me would be to create a weapon or armor with the traits I wanted.You find excellent weapons and armor in the shop but it would be interesting to create a bundle " Create your weapon and armor ". Here you can enter the three traits you want and have your perfect survivor! I have no idea of ​​the cost it could have but it would push many players to have what they would really like to use.
....just only a suggestion... ;)
@Kaz
imacharlieHuttSlayer23zeeblackDoTakTJSTCBRITO

Comments

• avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,254
    This is the perfect bundle
    AndreaimacharlieJaden
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,101
    @Andrea, it would be hit, if implemented.

I am Black, Zee Black, Level SeVeNtY fOuR with OnE hUnDrEd & FiFtY ThOuSaNd sTaRs, Elder, SG Woot, tWo MiLlIoN star guild
    Andrea
  • AndreaAndrea Member Posts: 852
    I know!.. @avelardez you're right about this bundle ( i would have used interrupt as silver in daryl's knife) but how many times happend that you have a perfect traits?...IMO this type of suggestion could be really interesting
    Yes @zeeblack ...if implemented!
    That knife is perfect. Kills great. Took out the one free men in one turn on the distance and can kill a level 37 one shot.
    Andreaimacharlie
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,213
    @avelardez Saying a bundle already in the game is very subjective as it's what you think is perfect. Personally I would rather have Morgan's staff which hits 3 enemies rather than Rick's mace which hits one. The concussion AR would be more useful to me than the spear gun. What the OP is trying to suggest is for the buyer to be able to customize their own bundle rather than buying one already in the game.

It's an interesting idea, definitely. I guess it's more about whether NG has the capabilities of adding options like these in the shop.
    bladgierAndrea
  • AndreaAndrea Member Posts: 852
    Exactly @WellyLuga this is what i mean!
    Ricks mace is an awesome weapon when mixed with Michonne or two scouts with TR. When the goal is to reduce walker spawns to help with high level action that’s the go to weapon when you stun groups for two turns and or kill a group and reduce the number that many. Morgan’s staff is great and better but that TR also useful. As me mentioned, it’s the best bundle I have have seen. @WellyLuga