Mac
marksman/sure shot/ lucky/defense stance/revenge

Lauren
revenge/lucky/dodge/ iron skin/ defence stance

Clara
iron skin/ruthless/dodge/defense stance/bullet dodge

Antonio
dodge/ruthless/vigilant/marksman/defense stance

Umm so is anyone worth making pink star? Personally I dont think so xD.

but I was wondering if Clara can make a good outpost assualt or good for challenges like this week?
Please share some wisdom.

Thanks!

P.S
I want to keep two of them so tell me which ones to scrap :)

Comments

• tabernactabernac Member Posts: 741
    For my style of play I would never pick an Assault that didn't have Lucky because they are almost always running with Sasha. Out of that group, Mac and Lauren are my faves because they also have Revenge which is helpful to pick up those extra charge points. Lauren is a pure Defensive Assault, which is useful, but most people would use Abe in that role...
    ShayHa
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,197
    Lauren as a meat shield. I wouldn't consider keeping any others.
    ShayHa
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,723
    edited November 2018
    Yeah I think I would find it difficult to pink any of these if they were in my camp. As I was reading down your list I found myself thinking 'Good trait, good trait, good trait, next. Good trait, good trait, good trait, next.' Lots of close but no cigars. On the plus side it sounds like you have a tonne of tokens to earn from scrapping :lol:

Edit to add about outposts: Defenders don't get charges in outposts so ruthless is wasted. They also don't overwatch so defensive stance and vigilant are wasted. So Clara is two traits down already.
    ShayHaTJS
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 741
    Just another quick note. With Guild Wars coming soon, you might consider not scrapping anyone just yet, You may find that a survivor like Clara or Warren might have a useful role in that mode of play.
    ShayHaTJS
  • ShayHaShayHa Member Posts: 213
    tabernac said:

For my style of play I would never pick an Assault that didn't have Lucky because they are almost always running with Sasha. Out of that group, Mac and Lauren are my faves because they also have Revenge which is helpful to pick up those extra charge points. Lauren is a pure Defensive Assault, which is useful, but most people would use Abe in that role...

Thanks!
    psychwolf said:

Lauren as a meat shield. I wouldn't consider keeping any others.

Thanks!
    WellyLuga said:

Yeah I think I would find it difficult to pink any of these if they were in my camp. As I was reading down your list I found myself thinking 'Good trait, good trait, good trait, next. Good trait, good trait, good trait, next.' Lots of close but no cigars. On the plus side it sounds like you have a tonne of tokens to earn from scrapping :lol:

Edit to add about outposts: Defenders don't get charges in outposts so ruthless is wasted. They also don't overwatch so defensive stance and vigilant are wasted. So Clara is two traits down already.

I see, didnt know that about Outpost. Gonna have alot of tokens for no one to spend on xD
    Which traits would you consider as the perfect assualt?

Thanks!
    tabernac said:

Just another quick note. With Guild Wars coming soon, you might consider not scrapping anyone just yet, You may find that a survivor like Clara or Warren might have a useful role in that mode of play.

Didnt think about that, good point, thanks!
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,723
    @ShayHa

Probably marksman, iron skin, lucky, dodge and revenge :smile:
    tabernacShayHaaquila