Scout

The purpose of this discussion is to improve the fighting features of a scout.

Usually the scout is the survivor that I rarely use. It doesn't do very good in a crowd of walkers and it only allows to attack once per turn.

What if we were to add a new permanent feature to the scout that allows it to attack more than once. Maybe that could be their new main trait that will allow 3 hits once all their charge points are filled up. Or maybe the scout can begin with already being able to attack twice per turn.

I got this idea after seeing a clip of Rick's actions when he found out that Lori died at the prison. He destroyed like 80 walkers using a melee weapon.
Danski_46KazChingiscaDeathwish19

Comments

• Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 1,096
    It would be nice to have swift strike as a permanent scout trait, in reality you wouldn't run up to a crowd and only kill one.
    romeo
  • DirtyBeefDirtyBeef Member Posts: 21
    edited November 2018
    3 attacks with Scout seems pretty nuts. Especially since they would charge up on each kill. Would be a charged attack every round. And that's even without hero assistance.

If scouts needed a buff (and I don't know if they do, I actually use warriors even less). But if they do, a smaller step might be giving the scout a swift strike % that combines with weapon swift strike and caps at a certain percentage. Basically making the existing swift strike more reliable. Like dodge, more or less.

But I am just a mid tier player, I probably don't know what I am talking about :)
    FirekidimacharlieDeathwish19
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,052
    edited November 2018
    I don't think you can really say 'in reality...' as this is a game. You could say the same for every class, Negan swings his bat more than once and a shooter wouldn't shoot one bullet then stop :lol:

I think the scout class is perfectly fine as it is. It's not a class you would take on a mission with a crowd of walkers but you can intricately chip away at a map full of walkers and reduce a threat counter to zero until nothing is left alive. That along with the highest damage potential to a single target in the game and the extra movement. It has its strengths/weaknesses and I think it's perfectly balanced.

Built in swift strike would lessen the use of Michonne's trait and a few weapons I've bought like Daryl's knife or the spear :lol:
    imacharliemsapaevTCBRITO1Ris
  • ChingiscaChingisca Member Posts: 64
    > @Triple_Threat said:
    > The purpose of this discussion is to improve the fighting features of a scout.
    >
    > Usually the scout is the survivor that I rarely use. It doesn't do very good in a crowd of walkers and it only allows to attack once per turn.
    >
    > What if we were to add a new permanent feature to the scout that allows it to attack more than once. Maybe that could be their new main trait that will allow 3 hits once all their charge points are filled up. Or maybe the scout can begin with already being able to attack twice per turn.
    >
    > I got this idea after seeing a clip of Rick's actions when he found out that Lori died at the prison. He destroyed like 80 walkers using a melee weapon.

would add to the game a new hero as Beth Greene with such leadership qualities. Ahah