Bundle cost

DrhooDrhoo Member Posts: 43
Could someone explain me why bundles cost +20 More in € than in $??
Same huge radio bundle at 54,99€ and 49,99 $??
Shouldn't it be 43,99€???
1$ =0,88 €????

Comments

• TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,497
    To put it simple...

Prices may vary from Apple & Google & your country. Taxes are different in every country and possibly state.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    ShadowaceAz
  • mongo_nine_one_onemongo_nine_one_one Member Posts: 213
    Sizzor, Papper, Ruck method of pricing...

We have a adventure, in pricing decisions...

• JadenJaden Member Posts: 2,825
    TJS said:

To put it simple...

Prices may vary from Apple & Google & your country. Taxes are different in every country and possibly state.

It's not taxes, it's Apple and Google overcharging. They don't actually convert and add taxes to it but just set a price in Euros they see fit.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you!
    Drhoo
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,497
    @Jaden
    It's true Google & Apple set the prices but I can assure you taxes are included;

-
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 2,825
    Sorry, what I wrote was unclear... let me explain... ;)

I didn't meant to say there were no taxes included, because they are, of course. They are still overcharging, too.

Say the bundle costs $50. That is 43.68 Euros right now.

And let's say the VAT is 19% (in Germany) - that's 51.97 Euros, not 54.99. So they charge about 3 Euros more than necessary. 1 Euro more I could accept because that would make up for fluctuation, but 3 Euros is quite a stretch. (I don't know all the tax amounts in all of Europe and don't even know if it would be 19% in this case but let's just assume...)

Now another question would be: are there already taxes included in the US pricing? Because if so, they would need to substract them first and then convert, then add the taxes of the country (in my case Germany) because they only need to pay taxes in one country as far as I know. (Something I also don't know... I remember something about prices in US stores being without taxes... maybe not in all states... dunno how it works for digital products)

But even if not, they are still overcharging. It would just be even more if they calculated based of a US price including taxes.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you!
    TJSDrhoo