Hero 5 call

I'd just like to say I'm a big fan of these 5 calls. Loved the riot glen version and Jesus call has been kind to me. I'd like to see these more in the rotation, maybe 1 a week? what do others think?

Comments

• LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 220
    Now that they exist, I am hoarding all my phones until I see an Abe or Rosita call.
  • Cory314Cory314 Member Posts: 23
    8 radios, 145 Jesus tokens, multiple epic survivors a few random hero tokens and quite a few rare survivors. I considered it great value, second only to the 2x hero 15 phone calls
    ShadowaceAz
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    edited November 2018
    220 Radio's on Jesus Calls:

I'm only sad I ran outta radios.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

GovernatorromeoimacharlieSPC_TORRES
  • sbfsbf Member Posts: 466
    I dug the 5 radio call when it was Riot Gear Glenn the other week... it takes forever to get through the radios, but the return rate was AOK.
    imacharlie
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    I did 3 of the Jesus calls but will pass on any more of the 5 radio calls in the future. I need regular survivor tokens also, so when a call comes up with no featured hero card, I'd rather have 32 regular tokens rather than 8. Better RoI, IMO.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    FirekidGovernator
  • kyfrakyfra Member Posts: 5
    Pass. Jesus is just alright with me.
    Governatormongo_nine_one_one