Moved when I intended to attack

GuybrushGuybrush Member Posts: 27
I hate it when I try to attack and somehow end up moving my character instead — right into a pack of walkers or right next to a Savior. Worse, sometimes in the heat of battle, I don't realise I moved instead of attacked until a turn or so later when I look back and see that the walkers or Saviors I thought I had shot are still alive and my character is right next to them vs where I was originally standing. Makes for a few palm on my face and teeth gritting moments (and one instance where I hurled the phone across the room).
TJS1RisWellyLugapsychwolfDanski_46Jenngekimhclew

Comments

• FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,208
    All the time! Sasha attack that walker... or just run straight past it and wait behind it!
    Although guybrush I once owned a dog that was smarter than you!
    GuybrushKazSmokeandMirrorsJenng
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 482
    > @Guybrush said:
    > I hate it when I try to attack and somehow end up moving my character instead — right into a pack of walkers or right next to a Savior. Worse, sometimes in the heat of battle, I don't realise I moved instead of attacked until a turn or so later when I look back and see that the walkers or Saviors I thought I had shot are still alive and my character is right next to them vs where I was originally standing. Makes for a few palm on my face and teeth gritting moments (and one instance where I hurled the phone acriss the room).

Did you use your left hand? It only happens to me when I used that, I am a right hander by default.
    Funny.... but it’s true though
    #truestory
    Jenng
  • GuybrushGuybrush Member Posts: 27
    Firekid said:

All the time! Sasha attack that walker... or just run straight past it and wait behind it!

Although guybrush I once owned a dog that was smarter than you!

Most dogs are smarter than me. 😂

KazJenngDeathwish19
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,208
    Ah @guybrush the correct answer is "he must have taught you everything you know" (monkey island swords fights) I wasn't just being rude for no reason... :-)
    Guybrush
    @Firekid haha, I should have caught the reference. At least I didn’t say “You fight like a cow!” 😂
    FirekidJenng
    Steeboon said:

> @Guybrush said:

> I hate it when I try to attack and somehow end up moving my character instead — right into a pack of walkers or right next to a Savior. Worse, sometimes in the heat of battle, I don't realise I moved instead of attacked until a turn or so later when I look back and see that the walkers or Saviors I thought I had shot are still alive and my character is right next to them vs where I was originally standing. Makes for a few palm on my face and teeth gritting moments (and one instance where I hurled the phone acriss the room).

Did you use your left hand? It only happens to me when I used that, I am a right hander by default.

Funny.... but it’s true though

#truestory

@Steeboon it’s usually when I’m being careless, though there have been a few times where my knuckle touched the screen when I was pulling my hand away.
    Jenng
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,698
    edited November 2018
    I just want to say at risk of being warned for derailing, @Guybrush you have the best forum name and avatar ever!!! I love that game!!!
    JenngtdiddyGuybrush
    Thanks!
  • hunter_xhunter_x Member Posts: 238
    better have those point attack like double clicks

JenngtdiddyGuybrush
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,698
    That pic was SO perfect for this thread @Jenng ! I was having kidney pains laughing 😆🤣😆
    Jenng
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 482
    > @Guybrush said:
    > > @Guybrush said:
    >
    > > I hate it when I try to attack and somehow end up moving my character instead — right into a pack of walkers or right next to a Savior. Worse, sometimes in the heat of battle, I don't realise I moved instead of attacked until a turn or so later when I look back and see that the walkers or Saviors I thought I had shot are still alive and my character is right next to them vs where I was originally standing. Makes for a few palm on my face and teeth gritting moments (and one instance where I hurled the phone acriss the room).
    >
    >
    >
    > Did you use your left hand? It only happens to me when I used that, I am a right hander by default.
    >
    > Funny.... but it’s true though
    >
    > #truestory
    >
    > @Steeboon it’s usually when I’m being careless, though there have been a few times where my knuckle touched the screen when I was pulling my hand away.

Not me though as I use my thumbs to play. My left hand must be flawed.....