Silenced weapons event

The game has become very melee heavy since the introduction of razor, don't get me wrong I absolutely love it! I was quite vocal about it after the zero body shot events so I'm happy it has been implemented in the game.

But what about a weekly event where ranged weapons caused no threat? Maybe on a map set with several threat counter maps, like farmlands or hilltop. It would let us mix melee and ranged and mix up the gameplay for a week :smile:

You guys have been killing it with the new class bonuses since moving away from the +50% damage boosts

@Kaz
bladgierJadenArtminiusJennganthony172ShadowWalkerTJSTCBRITO

Comments

• ArtminiusArtminius Member Posts: 484
    As someone still farming Zs, I'm on the other side of this issue. Maggie leads Abraham and my top assault to MAKE NOISE and get 100 kills with gold XP armor on all. I need those 80-90K payouts.
    Ok for hard distance (If possible in their code setup), but not so much for grinders.
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,213
    There's more to the game than XP dude and it's not like I was suggesting a permanent change. Just one week for gameplay's sake. But each to their own...
    Jennganthony172ShadowWalkerTCBRITO
    Dude, when I don't need Xp to progress, I'll agree.
    You propose a challenge week that I'd just play for stars for my guild, begrudgingly.
    I disagreed.
    Democracy! :-D
    anthony172ShadowWalker
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,396
    edited November 2018

I would dig some back to range love. I prefer guns blazing but appreciate that melee has had some solid moments it’s about time to switch to ......edit to finish my statement: an option to mix both.
    SCBMAJadenShadowWalkerCronus
    edited November 2018
    *sigh* [always check the post counts, David]
    Jenng
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 550
    I like this idea, it would certainly be nice to see different types of bonuses each week. However, I would propose a 50% chance of not causing a threat, this way only those who invest in Silence as a trait can reach 100%. Also it allows Daryl's LT to still be used.

Oh, and I just thought of a "Silent but Deadly" event since I mentioned Daryl. Lower chance of threat and increase Critical chance, that would be fun.
    Artminius