Distance bug - lookout towers #3

I am soooo pissed! Just doing lookout Towers on this week's distance #3. Managed to get the freeman on fire and into struggle with an exploder. Ran off to open the gate while Dwight kamikazed the exploder blowing himself up and the enemy freeman up. I then get 2 more turns on the gate before the spawns catch up with me. Next turn turn take in the people I'll need for the last level and boom there is the bruiser full health back from the dead! My level 23 survivors are fuming. "Why won't you die!!!!" Luckily I managed to use the rest of my roster to clear the level but had nothing left for the last level! Anyone else have this issue.
bladgier

Comments

• bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,956
    Dwight has retaliate, you know that right?
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,711
    Yep I know, it wasn't retaliate that did it though. I took the shot on purpose. But that freeman was dead then he wasn't! Screwed me right over!
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,956
    Oh ok I see now. It's strange because I'm hearing about those reports of freemen/walkers resurrected in the distance but it has never happened to me.
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,711
    My only explanation is that he died from a mixture of my shot and the exploder and it didn't count as "my kill"? Never happened to me before either. Lay those JSS's on me!
    Danski_46