You wouldn’t believe me if I told ya!!!

Comments

• PigBenisPigBenis Posts: 840
    I'd be disappointed if I got that badge from all epic components or above, but for 1-2 star trash pieces used, that is a great result. Possible to create legendary badges using all 1 star pieces too.

Constant value badges really aren't desirable when compared to % increase badges because they become less valuable with every Council upgrade.
    Black Labs Matter.
    Overgrowdaworldsuzequeue
  • MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 184
    This should happen WAY more often!!!!!
    OvergrowdaworldBWils
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 361
    PigBenis said:

I'd be disappointed if I got that badge from all epic components or above, but for 1-2 star trash pieces used, that is a great result. Possible to create legendary badges using all 1 star pieces too.

Constant value badges really aren't desirable when compared to % increase badges because they become less valuable with every Council upgrade.

True, but still quite nice for Assaults - it might not scale as well in the long term, but that flat boost is probably better than the majority of % damage badges available, unless someone has a huge collection of legendary's to choose from (unlikely).
    Danski_46Overgrowdaworld
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 396
    I tried swapping Sasha's flat damage (575 +125 for vigilant) for a 13% one and her damage went down quite a bit so I put it back on.
    Overgrowdaworldromeo
  • clausLeneclausLene Member Posts: 50
    I cant get my head around the gas filling time
    OvergrowdaworldBWilsekimhclew