Changing hero traits.

Would it be possible in a future update to revamp hero traits? I'm specifically talking about all of the heroes with bullet dodge. For example Carol could have ruthless in its place, Jesus could have strong, Dwight marksman and so on. Doing this could give players more options for team building.
Not just bullet dodge either, Maggie with ruthless instead of vigilant would make an awesome hunter. @Kaz could you put this to the development team and see what they say?
RedOrcadonald6283tdiddyTCBRITOHuttSlayer23WellyLugaKyrusSmokeandMirrorsromeotristanizShadowWalkerSPC_TORRESbladgiervshield50mack22ekimhclewcrambert_nectabernacmsapaevTheCrabMudMoccasinMastermindGraafr998900rpmpsychwolfanthony172CelerysteveBWilsxbamfx

Comments

• tdiddytdiddy Member Posts: 355
    edited November 2018
    its been brought up before, wont happen as when you unlock a hero its saved to you. Would take a complete overhaul of NG system blah blah.......
    i agree would be awesome, but wont happen
    Danski_46Dwemer
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 113
    They changed Rick's leader trait in the past right, it should be possible to change other traits then? Or am I remembering wrong?

And while it may be nice, perhaps they just don't want to make heroes to OP with "perfect traits."

Maybe they can make it possible that we can craft "trait badges" that can be equipped over an existing trait? To make it fair you can only replace one trait, and when you upgrade your survivor the original trait is still upgraded not the badge.

Or if they really don't want to give us a chance to change our traits, then they should at least improve the undesirable ones. For example, increase the chance of Bullet Dodge activating, and maybe lower the chance of a body shot during overwatch to make Vigilant stronger.
    Danski_46TCBRITO
  • tristaniztristaniz Member Posts: 57
    I even agree to pay, if I will be able to change some hero traits B)

ShadowWalkerbladgierBWils
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,717
    Never say never. Just sayin
    Danski_46crambert_necaafr99
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 550
    Jerry with iron skin but that might be a bit op, normal dodge would be good though.
  • MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 221
    Not just for Hero, but non Hero characters as well!!!!
  • MastermindGrMastermindGr Member Posts: 7
    Giving us the ability to change only 1 trait per hero would be great. Old heroes have many worthless traits compared to the new ones. It would be a great prize for guild wars also.
    Danski_46TCBRITOBWils
  • aafr99aafr99 Member Posts: 161
    @Kaz is it possible? Can we keep our hope?
    Danski_46TCBRITOBWils