Badges interface

Hey there, as a player with full badge collection I find it annoying to navigate through my badges. I think that besides the shape of the badge it would be very helpful if we could sort them also by slot. That would only require one added tab in the current interface. In every shape tab you are, you would choose the slot you want. So, you would see shape X, slot 1, slot 2 etc. Also, while I get the badge removal cost, it would be very helpful to have a "preview" badge setting. You would place your badges as normal to any player you wanted but there would be an option same as the remove/scrap badge one that would ask if that placement is final(the badges wouldn't affect the player till then, and after that you would still need to pay to remove it). That way, it would be a lot easier to properly arrange our badges through our survivors.
psychwolfsligoemTroublemakerFirekidDanski_46TCBRITOMichonor23

Comments

• BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 52
    Totally agree the current badge interface is horrible. Impossible to easily find anything when you have 350 badges. 3 filters for type, orientation and shape is a must!!!
    sicronTCBRITO
  • RoadRashRoadRash Member Posts: 169
    We all agree the badge interface has an opportunity for improvement.

Can someone from NG let us know if this is something on the radar for an improvement or if it is not.

sicronTCBRITO
  • sicronsicron Member Posts: 73
    @Kaz Your input would be much appreciated. There is a similar thread in the general discussion also.
    TCBRITO
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,627
    Being able to equip/unequip badges and at the same time being able to sort them by 1 chosen shape, that'd be awesome and much easier.
    sicronTCBRITO
  • ArtminiusArtminius Member Posts: 204
    All I want is an icon added to the character portrait that shows the predominant badge shape applied to that character.
    I waste SO MUCH time tapping characters, then tapping the Badge tab, to see if that character even uses the shape of my newest badge. (No, my memory doesn't have space to memorize who has what, this month.)