Why won't it let me send screenshot for the walking dead no mans land purchase security

TheKidTheKid Member Posts: 81
Ok so I keep trying to send screenshot to authorities on help contact and click the link thing but then when I click the image then it says the walking dead has stopped working please reload and so it reloads then I go back to the help section and it is not there I need help please!!Fast!!

Comments

• TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,306
    No idea what is the problem.

Try shutting down your device completely and try again.

If you still have problems send Kaz a pm here on the forum.

Goodluck!
    (No need to panic)
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • TheKidTheKid Member Posts: 81
    Ok thanks

TJS
    How do I pm him I can not fix the problem

• TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,306
    Goto your "INBOX"
    Click "NEW MESSAGE"
    Type "Kaz" in the recipient position
    Write your message.
    (attach screen shot if needed)
    And Send.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    TheKid
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,517
    If you can't screenshot it, try make a short video with an recording up and put it on YouTube
    No I did screenshot it it is just that I tried to send it on the support messaging but when I click the screenshot it says the walking dead has stopped and either report or ok are options then the loading screen pops up and the screenshot did not send but if i message it works anyway I can email support the play store order reciept

• bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,517
    Ooooh I see, sorry.

If your game doesn't work properly, clearing cache and game data usually helps. Make sure your game is saved though before you delete game data.
    TheKid
    Thanks but I got it already lmao in fact I asked Kaz to but they already got it done before he could even see the problem lmfao but thank you guys if you want whoever needs answer badge you can put as answered.

TJS