Weekend Event: 11/30-12/3

MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,149

Have a great Weekend!!! :smiley:
bladgierATLAS-ZGovernatorHuttSlayer23DEADITE_HUNTERjimmorrison369SCBMATJSNezoJenngCronusSPC_TORRESDoTakOzzy99anniesprinklespsychwolfBuckzztabernacmimicaJadenGradymsapaevSlowMoDBoneswrinkled_bagTeherrorimacharlieZetteBWilsbradleyharveyanthony172Carolewifae

Comments

• ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 1,780
    edited November 28
    Thanks @Mystique !

Ps - love the mask... And Cameron Diaz before she was too skinny ;-)
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    Mystique
  • carlos1981carlos1981 Member Posts: 338
    Noooooo!!! Not Jokepot. Seriously?!! That doesn't even count as an event...
    TCBRITODrhootdiddy
  • MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,149

Oh God, she's become a Content Creator and has drunk the NML Kool-Aid!

I promise I didn’t “drink the Kool Aid”... haha!!

I ended up with about 12 gold Jackpots and over 20 silver ones last event!! There is absolutely no complaints from me on this event!
    SCBMAJenngSPC_TORRESJaden
  • carlos1981carlos1981 Member Posts: 338
    edited November 28
    @ATLAS-Z @Mystique

I've ran 2 of these events while on boosters yeilding 4 gold crates in total that were usable, the rest was auto scrap. I barley got phones\gold either, which would benefit me.
    Hopefully one day this event will get me something worth getting, until it does it's a jokepot for me. At least that allows me to not curse everyone who does get something out of this event.
    ATLAS-Ztdiddy
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 1,780
    @carlos1981 I DO think they tweak the drop %'s during these events, because I've landed tons of gold jackpots and it's probably over 95% XP.... (scrapped gear also = XP)

I doubt they'll ever admit it, but I can't see any other explanation.

But even so, the odds of other rare gold rewards are still higher overall since you do get tons more gold chests.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    imacharlie
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 794
    @Kaz Can we work a scrapping event somewhere in there with it? Pretty pleasee?
    TCBRITO
  • ShayHaShayHa Member Posts: 96
    Worst event ever! After 12 missions only one silver jackpot, thats kinda sad. Hope to never see that event again. At least I wont be playing that weekend due to that event.
  • KratosKratos Member Posts: 197
    @ShayHa that is the luck of the odds. IMO a free event, good or bad, is still better than no event. I don't always agree with everything NG does but at least they try to help us enjoy their game and progress a little faster than normal everyday play.
    Part of the MAVERICKS Guild Family
  • ShayHaShayHa Member Posts: 96
    Kratos said:

@ShayHa that is the luck of the odds. IMO a free event, good or bad, is still better than no event. I don't always agree with everything NG does but at least they try to help us enjoy their game and progress a little faster than normal everyday play.

True, its better than nothing but i'd prefer to see that event with something like 5minutes gas so can play more games and try to really enjoy and benefit from that event. Its been 20 missions I did only one silver jackpot, its doesnt even add with the % of getting them, cant be that unlucky..
  • RenopwnsRenopwns Member Posts: 30
    Yeah I got one gold jackpot and maybe 5 silver ones all weekend, and the one gold one I got was from a story mission not very good results
  • SCBMASCBMA Member Posts: 1,788
    @Mystique
    Your content creator tag is awesome! <3
    JenngMystiqueJadenSPC_TORRES
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 2,410
    Oh! Oh!! It sure IS!!

SCBMAMystiqueJadenSPC_TORRES
  • MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,149
    Haha!! Thank you @SCBMA.. Kaz couldn’t make it pink just yet, without making them all pink.. so he gave me a heart! :blush:
    JenngSCBMAJadenSPC_TORRES