Thank you, community

KazKaz Community Manager Posts: 1,423
It's my turn now:

So I've been posting a lot less lately, and this is not because I'm becoming older or lazier, but the reason is that you guys are answering and helping new players everytime you can, suggesting a lot of stuff in a very constructive way and providing amazing feedback to us. Also, maybe you are not realizing that too, but you guys are fighting toxicity yourselves now (and this is just beautiful to see). I always believed that it was possible to make a healthy and positive community even if the game itself isn't perfect. You guys have just proved my theory and I'm really proud to be part of the result.

I'm here with you for almost one year and I can see and feel that we managed to get to a better place from, at least, where I started. I haven't done much though. I think this is only happening because of you, after all, you are the community. I'm only one member among you guys. :)

I don't think I'm nearly done with my projects though and yes, there's a lot of silly mistakes happening still. But there'll be mistakes EVERY TIME if we are trying to improve and be better. There's a lot of room for improvement still. But that's for another thread!

I'm not asking for feedback this time or anything. Just taking a bit of your time to express how grateful I am to be part of what we've built together.

Thank you all. :)

“It’s human nature to come together.”

TheCrabTCBRITOTJSmsapaevvshield50bladgierMystiqueDEADITE_HUNTERwrinkled_bagTransmuteJunand98WellyLugaYorkshireSteve1RistjhookrWahooDawgOzzy99CarlysuzequeueFirekidHuttSlayer23romeoAndreaDanski_46clausLeneTripodJadenzeekdogCronusZettemongo_nine_one_oneden4playaafr99SPC_TORRESTroublemakerRenopwnscrambert_necignasJenngzivaoliviaanthony172FingerfoodTHCrossjimmydawiseDeathwish19BuckzzhuskersoxfanBWilsBill_ZRTmimicaCarl_s_HatAustin_ShiongGovernatormack22sligoemGeneral_PainNezocapibaraKyrusALF4realsjimmorrison369RealClareBekimhclewI_Am_PsychotabernacMrLuckyxyf80sbfBigBobimacharlie

Comments

• vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,694
    > @TransmuteJun said:
    > Kaz, I think a lot of this is your responsiveness. When there are issues or problems, generally you come out to respond, instead of leaving us feeling ignored. It's been a huge help.

This is 100% true! We need a stronger response then agree for this!
    TransmuteJunKazsligoem
  • sligoemsligoem Member Posts: 320
    > @vshield50 said:
    > > @TransmuteJun said:
    > > Kaz, I think a lot of this is your responsiveness. When there are issues or problems, generally you come out to respond, instead of leaving us feeling ignored. It's been a huge help.
    >
    > This is 100% true! We need a stronger response then agree for this!

Wholeheartedly agree, thanks Kaz!
    Kazzeekdog