scavenge not fun

tdiddytdiddy Member Posts: 355
edited November 2018 in Suggestions & Ideas
ok so full disclosure not my idea read it a year ago on here:
scavenge is the same 5 or 6 maps getting the same 3 chests go to exit........
fun the first 10000 times then just boring........
proposed change- monday when challenge ends load the next challenge's 6 maps as scavenge.
this would allow for maps such as kill em all, open the gate for 6 turns etc.
the 2nd thing this would accomplish is to give "newer" players a few days to see the maps prior to challenge actualy starting....... fresh 6 maps every week i might actually put my scavenging boots on.
could make it a random map from each challenge, throw a season mission in there, anything.
feel free to improve ideas, if someone thinks better than by all means open to ideas
TCBRITOBWilsWellyLugasligoem12345678900987654321Danski_46Cronus

Comments

• ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 1,945
    No thank you, sorry man.

Scavenge is about speed, as many as possible as quick as possible, to maximize rewards.

If I had to spend 6-turns opening gates on scavenge... I'd probably shoot myself.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    tabernacBWilsJadentdiddyWellyLugaTCBRITODirtyB696
  • tdiddytdiddy Member Posts: 355
    thanks for your opinion atlas, however scavenge is broke with same 6 maps.... gotta be fixed somehow so all players can enjoy it.
    SCBMA12345678900987654321TCBRITODanski_46
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,319
    It's a nice idea indeed! I do think scavenge needs shaking up but not by using the previous challenge. Maybe by adding some of the challenge maps that are relatively short - Pyre, Lost bunker, Archives/Fish in a barrel. Ideally ones you can finish in 3-4 turns :smile:
    Forever Wild Walking B)
    sligoem12345678900987654321TCBRITOtdiddy
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 482
    Love the idea of making scavenge more exciting, at the moment it's akin to getting lines at school. There's 14 story missions to play with, why not rotate those as scavenge?
    Renopwnstdiddy
  • ArtminiusArtminius Member Posts: 204
    Not knowing the dev tools, it's hard to opine.
    But IF it would be relatively easy to 'convert' story, season, or challenge maps to be scavenge-appropriate (quick to exit, favorable for xp farming) then it could be a nice 'half update'. Same asset set, just different placement of interactive objects and opposition?
    tdiddy