Scavenge reward crates

When you are doing scavenge missions to collect supplies/tomatoes or weapons or XP there are 3 options.so you choose the 1 you are trying to collect more of but what I find frustrating is lets say for example you 've chosen supplies/tomatoes then once completed you get the reward then move onto the boxes and you open up 2 weapons and some XP? I think it would be much better if the boxes are only loaded with the option you 've chosen to scavenge.im not saying don't have the odd fuel box or cell phones box but as for the above 3 choices predominantly they should contain the option you 've chosen to scavenge and none of the other 2,if you need any of the other 2 e.g weapons/ XP then you can choose to scavenge them separately I thought that's why there's 3 options there to begin with?
TCBRITOtdiddyJenngromeoSPC_TORRESmcbkhicksYorkshireSteveBWilsDeathwish19

Comments

• FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,712
    You can't get XP in supplies scavanges and you can't get supplies in XP scavanges. If you click the little i I'm the top
    Corner it'll show you the odds of what you will receive. I know it's annoying when you get crappy green or below gear when you are doing supply scavanges but it's still the best way to get tomatoes.
    Danski_46jimmorrison369
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 222
    Scavenging for gear is a waste of time. I have never got anything worth while. When you scavenge for xp or supplies, the mission reward is xp/supplies PLUS whatever is in the three chests. But when you scavenge for gear you only get the chests which usually contain crappy one star gear that aren't even your max start level.
    TCBRITOAdamski316Danski_46Tripod
  • Firebomb80Firebomb80 Member Posts: 16
    yeah, I never understood that. so that's why I NEVER choose gear for scavenging as i thought it was waste of time
  • barkletbarklet Member Posts: 2
    Firekid said:

You can't get XP in supplies scavanges and you can't get supplies in XP scavanges. If you click the little i I'm the top

Corner it'll show you the odds of what you will receive.

I just got supplies from an XP scavenge and it’s not the first time. The odds are separated by chest type so you may need to scroll to the bottom. It listed regular chests as having a chance of containing supplies.
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 698
    I was spamming gear scavenge on the jackpot weekend, found it the best option for getting gear when the all gold happens.
    dlb
  • dlbdlb Member Posts: 238
    Danski_46 said:

I was spamming gear scavenge on the jackpot weekend, found it the best option for getting gear when the all gold happens.

What Danski said, cept it was an prior gold event.
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 606
    I loved running gear scavenge until they nerfed the %s, now I never run it, not even during jackpot events.
    @barklet that's odd unless it's a player level thing but these have been my odds since level 68 XP scavange first
    And supplies scavange
    What player level are you?
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,030
    @Firekid

I get the same thing on my lower accounts, too - XP in tomato missions and vice versa. So it will probably have something to do with that - like the green crap gear in gold crates. :#
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    Argh!! I hated green gear from gold crates! I suppose when you are lower level the main thing you should be looking for is food so kind of makes sense.
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,030
    Still annoying, though, if you are looking for XP to upgrade a survivor or whatnot (because you have just leveled up training grounds or workshop) and then you get tomatoes. :s

But NG also thinks that low level player like using green gear and don't just do it because they can't get much else... so... yeah... :joy: :sweat_smile:
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    SPC_TORRESFirekid