Hospital upgrade or permanent reduced healing time will help

No problem with changes or trying to reduce the grind. Love this game!

Even though my challenge score was good, it was severely reduced not by lack of fuel (love the fuel for TG) but by hospital waiting time. I mainly play with Melee heroes and home-browns and the close combat had my survivors knee deep in hospital gowns.

To help offset the reduced rounds and harder enemies coming at the players, it seems a good solution would be to be able to upgrade the hospital for an extra slot and reduce healing time. Not as much as during healing events of course, but maybe somewhere in-between.

Keep on slaying fellow survivors!

Proud Elder with Badger Hounds
CarlyTCBRITOtdiddySCBMApsychwolfJenngATLAS-ZJadenDanski_46and98donald6283TroublemakermsapaevtjhookrFingerfoodKyrusDBonesSPC_TORRES

Comments

• ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,663
    Wait, wait, are you saying hospital time is holding you back from pushing further into the challenge?

That's a shame man... I wonder if anyone else feels this way?

I know I do.

And the occasional 1/2 healing time events don't help at all. Doesn't matter if my guys are out of the fight for 2 hours or 1 hour, it means my session is over and I gotta go find something else to do.

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    Fingerfood
    And did you guys catch that the MUCH ANTICIPATED New Guild Wars feature will use those same x3 hospital slots to heal?

Pay to win there too. Unforch.

Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 633
    I am amazed no one has +1 to this suggestion yet. Here goes....

+1
    There needs to be minimum 6 healing slots for max players (endgamers).

+2

TCBRITODBones
  • HatefulHateful Member Posts: 45
    Or maybe invent some usable item like a medkit? It would drop randomly, but you could use it only 1 time on 1 character to reduce the healing time.
    romeoATLAS-Z
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,741
    edited December 2018
    Hateful said:

Or maybe invent some usable item like a medkit? It would drop randomly, but you could use it only 1 time on 1 character to reduce the healing time.

@ATLAS-Z has recently suggested this, and put in a considerable amount of effort. You can support it here!

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/37715/medikits-pay-to-win-narrowing-the-gap#latest
    romeoFirekidATLAS-Z
  • CarlyCarly Member Posts: 2,684
    I saw your post on medikits @ATLAS-Z :)
    I save gold now and I think since I would start hoarding any new item such as a medikit and not use right away. But this is just me and my own issues with hoarding saving. And then there is the comment brought up of having an extra item impacting the drop rates of phones/gold/components. Although waiting does sux, I would rather wait than give up phones, leg components, gold.

However, I do like the idea of reducing the healing time or extra bed slot in hospital. If given that as an option.

Leader of Badger Hounds
    Having candy for breakfast!
    100% FTP
    MyYouTubeChannel
    romeoATLAS-Z
  • CrowTRobotCrowTRobot Member Posts: 91
    Hospital and Gas are the two areas that need some love. As you max your car you get only +2 gas capacity. And it is still 10 min for a refill. They should look into lower refill times the higher your car level. Nothing crazy, but maxed car lowering gas time by 3-4 min should help a bit. And if GW ar e using same hospital slots, then def need more and/or lower heal times. Although I suspect this would cut into profits. Since gas boosts prolly generate decent bucks. Oh well. Just shot my own suggestion in the head.
    CarlyTCBRITOATLAS-Z
  • huskersoxfanhuskersoxfan Member Posts: 273
    I think you’re spot on! Long time issue with game has been fuel, and now with reaching harder rounds quicker, hospital and healing time are bigger issues. NG has done great with TG gas booster...now just adjust healing times for harder levels (hint hint @kaz) and the concerns with triple rounds will erode as players adjust.
    Proud Elder with Badger Hounds
    CarlyTCBRITOATLAS-Z