Maximum number of survivor slots

Anybody know what the new maximum number of survivors is? I just noticed I could buy my 21st...
Currently <51st in Global Top Players

Best Answers

Answers

• @DioZ

Wiki is wrong, see no slots to purchase

• jesterjester Member Posts: 2,741
    They'll give you three free for outposts.
  • AlibabaAlibaba Moderator Posts: 1,275
    Maximum at the moment is 27. I know because I have max :smiley:

Alibaba lvl49
    LINE me: princealibabwa
    Aegis Official FB Page
  • LanceLance Member Posts: 568
    edited February 2016
    updated

http://nomansland.wikia.com/wiki/Survivors_Slots

Thanks @i8azmbe for the screen shots. Funny the Dev told us the max was 20 still in 1.6

What was the cost fot slots 21-25 ?

Does the +3 slots from outpost will make this 28/28 @Teeceezy , @TK-421 , @OldGoth, @eetu ?
  • @Alibaba screenshot please, as im lvl 41, council maxxed out have 25 slots without option to get more, my screenshot is further up
  • @Lance

20 slots was 1.5 i think
    Im wanting to say 600-650
    But i dont really remember so ill say 550-750
    @Alibaba

Need screen shot

Perhaps you mean in Outpost Beta ?
    @i8azmbe I am level 44 and maxed council as well. Here is a screenshot!

Alibaba lvl49
    Aegis Official FB Page
  • @alibaba

Im on android, are you on ios, i cant see the building lvl as being the determining factor for the slots, but who knows, as my lvl goes up ill have to keep an eye on it, i think im a few days away from upgrading my next thing
    I am on Android also. I think some of the purchasable packages give extra slots.

Alibaba lvl49
    Aegis Official FB Page
    That is a weird bug Max 25 for some max 27 for other.

Cost of slots ?

Added 27/27 screenshot

http://nomansland.wikia.com/wiki/Survivors_Slots
    I think it is due to purchasing the combo packages after the update. Some packages offer +1 slot.

Alibaba lvl49
    Aegis Official FB Page
  • @Alibaba

Hmm, i didnt think we would get the extra slot if we were maxed out already, anyhow, im not spending more than 8.00 per transaction anymore, i have given them enough, i did get the carol wolf bundle for the knife, the outfit doesnt look good enough in my opinion, they couldve done better, seem like a rush job just to make some extra money
    edited February 2016
    hmm it might be a fluke indeed. I purchased 2 packages that gave +1 slot each after the 1.6 update. I then went on to use that gold to upgrade to 27 slots.

Alibaba lvl49
    Aegis Official FB Page
  • @Teeceezy

Can you check into this for us, i'm maxed out at 25 slots and @Alibaba is maxed at 27
  • DrBOBDrBOB Member Posts: 223
    I have 25/25 can't seem to get more interesting that he has 27 ?
    DTP Elder
    Send me a PM if interested
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    Figured it out. The mechanic was clarified in one of the patch notes.
    Purchases from the store simply 'don't count' toward your slot count. 20 is still the max you can buy with gold, and then you can get additional slots based on the bundles you buy.

The issue here is that previously, some of the bundles gave +3 slots, not just one(so, you get two additional, making 25 -> 27). I bet Alibaba bought one of those.
  • @zoson

That makes sense, must be it
  • SlayerSectSlayerSect Member Posts: 634
    IT's been increased eh? I wish there had been an announcement.

Back when we got the free gift. I was at 20/20 so I didn't get the free slot. 700 Gold out the window very frustrating.

Play to Slay. Slay to live another day. Daily players. On and killing walkers as often as we can.

We need you! We want you!
  • HelioHelio Member Posts: 522
    edited February 2016
    Maybe it is a glitch like the survivor level, and it was never intended, so they are going to delete slots 21-25 when people find out that having slots 21-25 is useful...

• DutchbrotherDutchbrother Member Posts: 43
    My HOPE is that the MAX will be 30 when Outposts is released.

• @Dutchbrother

Really wowzers! I think 27 is insane :D I was hoping they would bump it up to about 24 and am glad I have gotten my wish and then some :)
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    How many slots do you actually need though?
    Do you really need 27?????
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
  • @Neil_J

5003 slots, i would like to have kept all the survivors i had, i think some of them are cool, like this one that looks like cheech so i kept renaming him cheech the few times i got him
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    Best re-naming suggestion I've seen was the use of ex-wife's name, and then feed said survivor to the fatties!
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
This discussion has been closed.