Choosing a survivor to sacrifice

So I want to open up a survivor slot for a scout as I literally only have Glenn and over a 1000 scout tokens...but that means I need to “retire” one. Which is just a euphemism for destroy! I now have such a negative connotation with the word retire....

Please help me choose, as I have grown personally attached to some of them and can no longer be objective. I have three non hero’s of shooter and hunter and it wouldn’t hurt to diversify away from those. Obviously Robert isn’t 5 star but I think he shows promise unless someone thinks differently...

Comments

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,115
    Josephine is a really nice shooter! Definitely keep her :smile:

Clara, Christina, William and Robert all have defensive stance which isn't a very good trait for shooters/hunters. Angela is okay but is missing ruthless/revenge/lucky. All would be lambs to the slaughter to me.
    Forever Wild Walking B)
    Michonor23
  • Michonor23Michonor23 Member Posts: 30
    Thanks for the help. Josephine has always been a favorite of mine. She was the first 5 star I ever had so I’m glad not to retire her. I guess I’ll dispose of Robert since he needs the most investment to become usable.
    Jaden
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,213
    Yep, what they all said. If you gotta pick one to scrap just let it be Robert. You don't want to see his fifth trait as there's 3 essential traits he already doesn't have (MM, ruthless, and lucky).
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD