Next week's proposal (December 12th's Challenge)

Comments

• KasimirKasimir Member Posts: 121
    @Jaden Thx😀😀😀
  • tdiddytdiddy Member Posts: 355
    bring back the weekly gas bundle....
    romeofearofthedarkandy75
  • FahqbendoverFahqbendover Member Posts: 394
    It should be assault week,kaboom and zero body hits because frankly for mid player it’s been absolutely crap
    TCBRITODrhooKasimirbigbeano
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,711
    If this was last week's warrior bonus it would have been so much fun!!!
    TCBRITOMrsScattercushionsuzequeue
  • zenazena Member Posts: 2
    Small Guilds have no chance of playing Guild Wars! I was playing at 30 now I have no hope of passing 27..... Mid Level players have no hope of progressing!!!
    Drhoocrambert_necTCBRITOKasimir
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,354
    @zena The changes made in no way affect the difficulty level you should be able to reach. There's no reason you should go from reaching 30 to topping out at 27 because of something NG did. The Heavies is a more difficult challenge than others, so that may be the problem.
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    TCBRITO
  • Huricane444Huricane444 Member Posts: 147

Thats how we play ! i play honest make donatins every week, and some peace of shit play all in glamour ! Developers are u idiots tell us please and no questions to you !
    Danski_46TCBRITOKasimirtdiddybigbeanoKyrus
    Sorry, but there is lots of this cheaer on your game, and why you let them out from ban ? they pay you good money, thats ok ! i think not, so what the reason of unban this cheater ? they don,t donate for project can be better, they only overload the servers...
    TCBRITO
    Kaz said:

Sorry, but there is lots of this cheaer on your game, and why you let them out from ban ? they pay you good money, thats ok ! i think not, so what the reason of unban this cheater ? they don,t donate for project can be better, they only overload the servers...

Unfortunately, we can't, tell you more details about the specific player because it's private/personal information, but I've forwarded the case to our support team which is going to verify what's happening and will take action if necessary. Thanks again for letting us know about it and sorry to hear about the bad experience you had. :(
    I don,t need information... I make donation, lot,s of people spend money, lot,s of people not make donation, i don,t play so much time till now, some one play more... and they can beat this cheater, you want to loose good people from game and left only cheater... lots of people who see this will just go from this game if you don,t do with this...
    KazTCBRITOKasimir
    Are you saying this person is a cheater because they have 5 pink heroes? You know what $$ is right?
    @SCBMA I see. In the whole game or just GW? Are they hacking the game or something? Red Machine is Russia... Lol
    bigbeano
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 698
    Putin is responsible!
    tdiddyDrhoo
    Its the russian Trolls from St. petersburg 💂‍♂️
    edited December 2018
    By the way... its CPU players we fight in the war istnt it? Because i always have the first move and the opponents fight like idiots🎅
    all i want for xmas is to learn russian hax
    SCBMAbigbeano
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 499
    > @Kasimir said:
    > By the way... its CPU players we fight in the war istnt it? Because i always have the first move and the opponents fight like idiots🎅

Yes they are AI
    romeoKasimir
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 499
    > @crambert_nec said:
    > @SCBMA I see. In the whole game or just GW? Are they hacking the game or something? Red Machine is Russia... Lol

The whole game. Good that GW will be able to flush some of them out if the reports keep up.

Free radios, RGG & SS tokens for whistle blowers?😉
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    @Huricane444
    That player may or may not be cheating in same way.

I have no idea, it looks suspicious for sure. But the only way to resolve issues like this is to report them so NG can investigate.

Instead of coming to the forum and calling people idoits or cheats, report it through the proper channels in an appropriate way.

This is the best way to get NG to investigate players like this.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    DrhooaquilaMadPuppy
    edited December 2018
    there are a few legit players who have full pink
    movado comes to mind and also cassandra.... the games been around 3 years so not always hax
    @tdiddy

Soe, yes, but level 22 and 23 all pink? Maybe russian millionaire
    TCBRITOGrady
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    Kasimir said:

@tdiddy

Soe, yes, but level 22 and 23 all pink? Maybe russian millionaire

That's a whole lotta rubles: https://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?Amount=1,000,000&From=USD&To=RUB
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
  • FishNightProwlersFishNightProwlers Member Posts: 14
    Do what ya gotta do.. I get it. At the end of the day you’re in the entertainment business and every business needs money. That’s not a bad thing. I’m grateful for this game.. I got consoles, but I spend way more time on this game as silly as that is!

Honestly, if you were to offer some sort of subscription/month I guarantee me and likely my entire guild would pay $5-$15/month.. more wouldn’t be reasonable, but you guys would make a killing and likely find you have a lot of diehards that would be stoked with VIP..premium..members.. whatever ya want to call it... obviously there would have to be perks, but I bet you’d make more money than trying to sell daily or weekly boosters to only some of us. I honestly have bought a day of gas twice in over two years, and I have never bought the double XP one. It’s not worth it me.

Plus, you could still keep the rest of the trade system intact and benefit from that as well. I’m sure it’d upset some, but people kind of suck sometimes. No matter what change you make, you’ll have those who troll and complain.

Just a thought. Keep up the great work!
    romeoKratosKaz1Ris
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    @Kaz
    Any proposals for this week's coming Challenge (19th)
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
    1Ris