Epic Morgan's Staff

@Kaz there is any chance that we can see the epic version of Morgan's staff with razor trait in the trade goods shop?
Danski_46Jadenbigbeanodonald6283fearofthedarkpsychwolfJenngSPC_TORRESanniesprinkles_Lily_DanielBezGovernatoraafr99rchap

Comments

• NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 546
    edited December 2018
    > @anthony172 said:
    > @Kaz there is any chance that we can see the epic version of Morgan's staff with razor trait in the trade goods shop?

why can't you buy it?

We have to buy them if we want them.... trust me it's worth it's weight in gold saved ☺
    Danski_46anthony172bigbeano
    edited December 2018
    > @Jaden said:
    > > @anthony172 said:
    >
    > > @Kaz there is any chance that we can see the epic version of Morgan's staff with razor trait in the trade goods shop?
    >
    >
    >
    > why can't you buy it?
    >
    >
    >
    > We have to buy them if we want them.... trust me it's worth it's weight in gold saved ☺
    >
    > Because not everyone has the disposable income to afford to buy weapons etc. with real money.
    >
    > But see it like this: if it gets offered for TG, everyone who bought the legendary version can still get the epic one (and epic Morgan's is great, too - needs gold razor in this case, of course ;) ).

Sorry, if i have to pay $15 per staff then you should too. JSS away. At this point i laugh at your sense of entitlement
    edited December 2018
    > @Jaden said:
    > Sorry, if i have to pay $15 per staff then you should too. JSS away. At this point i laugh at your sense of entitlement
    >
    > I bought it. But thanks for playing. ;)
    >
    > Who is entitled here, not wanting others to have a weapon as an epic version for in-game currency - that you can get as well - that you have as legendary?
    >
    > You are aware of the fact that all the players are needed to keep the game going, right, even those who can't afford to buy stuff? And that sometimes tossing them a bone is a nice incentive for playing?
    >
    > You are also aware that we are talking about the epic version, right? And that the epic version is not what you and I have paid for? Right?
    >
    > (It seems you don't, you kind of compare a $15 burger you've paid for to a $5 burger someone got for "free" for bonus card stamps - that you can also get for free because you got the same bonus card).
    >
    > Two more things I wonder:
    > a) Why couldn't you just be happy to also get a staff for in-game currency on top of what you already have?
    > b) Who made you buy the legendary staff at gunpoint? :joy:
    >
    > Sorry, maybe you need to think about your own entitlement first before you call others entitled.

why cant people pay for it like everyone else did?

Eat less donuts for a week?
    Use less paper products? 🤷‍♂️
    If FTP refuse to spend on weapons then why should we buy them from the shop when we can sit around & wait it out for 30 days and get the same thing handed to us in the epic version for free?

And yes, the epic is very close to the same. Never said I had a problem with NG giving OP epics to FTP players. The problem is handing out OP weapons that people paid for 2 -3 weeks prior.

Use what you scavenge from crates and the distance (like I did when i was FTP) until you can save up for a OP weapon.

It's my opinion, you can hate it if you want, but you will not change my mind.
    tdiddy
  • tdiddytdiddy Member Posts: 355
    edited December 2018
    i worry about my account, what others do with there account is there business....there was a thing here about band camp and flutes possibly involving someone but edited nothing to see here move along
    JadenDodkongandy75bigbeano
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    @tdiddy Love the new avatar. Kick ass group!
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    tdiddy
    KD's opinion = very strong possibility of igniting an out-of-control forrest fire.

Dont be KD, Be Smokey the Bear.
    tdiddy
  • tdiddytdiddy Member Posts: 355
    edited December 2018
    $15 legendary staff thats a good offer
    NerfZone187bigbeano
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 356

@Fluxxx is there any chance that we can see the Morgan's Staff in the Trade Shop?

Sorry, we won't be selling the staff there.
    FirekidPandreqBilldingerTCBRITObigbeanoanthony172vshield50
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 256
    @Fluxxx how about a compromise? Epic and no razor?
    Maybe:

Tactical
    Concussion
    Lethal

I doubt that would impact sales since players will probably only spend money on razor weapons nowadays.
    bigbeano
  • Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 490
    I think this subject should be dropped, we have received an answer already.
    I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
    Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
    Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep
    bigbeano
    edited August 1
    @ShadowWalker Is the special functionality of the staff the main reason that you want it in TG?

What we want to have is special functionality weapons to be linked with bigger events, such as the seasonal campaigns and GW (once that is in place).

In general, the situation it’s not so black and white. I agree that having special functionality weapons available for all players increases fun and variety, but there’s a significant demographic that would settle for a TG Morgan’s staff over buying one, whereas they would buy one if it wasn’t available in TG.

But as of right now, TG shop and special weapons is not happening.
    RealClareB

Fluxxx said:

But as of right now, there’s no plans for the TG shop and special weapons.

Got you @Fluxxx . If i'm not mistaken that is your way of saying it will be available next week. ;)
    Made an edit 😝
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 256
    @Fluxxx

I totally get wanting to save special weapons for events and guild wars, I am a big fan of the events and they keep getting better so I thank NG for that.

The original post was asking about an epic staff with Razor, which is pretty powerful for a "free" weapon so I can understand NG hesitating on that. I was asking about a non-Razor staff for TG because that has actually been done before in the past. I have a level 26 hockey stick and level 21 staff which were purchased for trade goods before Razor was even a trait.

NG still offers the epic Dixie BBQ on occasion for TG, which is a special function weapon so I don't see why a non-Razor staff couldn't be offered again at some point.

However, If NG doesn't think it makes sense to offer that type of staff anymore then I'm not going to argue against that.
    bigbeano