UPDATE 3.0! Hidden Changes Thread

General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,459
Hey all

Let’s locate them! I want to make a video on these hidden changes. I have noticed 3 so far

1.Camp changes including a survivor on top of the radio tower, planning board for wars, guild war signs and posters around camp etc

2. The radio calls are much quicker and smoother.

3. The Guild screen will sort members by activity. The active members with green dots will be at the top. And then the others will be shown in the order that they have last logged in. So the bottom people will be inactive ones. Thanks @Shteevie very cool to know who isn’t active at all.

Comment below any other changes you have found that weren’t mentioned in Release Notes!

Comments

• JadenJaden Member Posts: 2,943
    The order of challenge and Distance icons in mission screen has been switched.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you!
    msapaevbladgier
  • ErmaksErmaks Member Posts: 77
    > @General_Pain said:
    > Hey all
    >
    > Let’s locate them! I want to make a video on these hidden changes. I have noticed 3 so far
    >
    > 1.Camp changes including a survivor on top of the radio tower, planning board for wars, guild war signs and posters around camp etc
    >
    > 2. The radio calls are much quicker and smoother.
    >
    > 3. The Guild screen will sort members by activity. The active members with green dots will be at the top. And then the others will be shown in the order that they have last logged in. So the bottom people will be inactive ones. Thanks @Shteevie very cool to know who isn’t active at all.
    >
    > Comment below any other changes you have found that weren’t mentioned in Release Notes!

3) know great and where is the rating gone ?? without him this is complete nonsense
  • msapaevmsapaev Member Posts: 480
    @Jaden, I hate this change and always open the distance instead of the challenge now :)
    Jaden
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,459
    I think they will be adding a guild war one next to those 2 as well
    Jaden
  • FingerfoodFingerfood Member Posts: 589
    I zoomed straight in on the rats before anything 🤣